EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by Reviewer2991697 on Nov 04, 2008

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

tastes like soap

Posted by Reviewer2822856 on Apr 05, 2013

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jul 01, 2008

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

one of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 12, 2011

This is one of my favourite toothpastes, neem and tea tree, a great combination in a toothpaste.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Like

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

Have used only this for years....my dentist praises my healthy teeth and gums!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Neem for healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer1982425 on Mar 14, 2011

I started using Desert Essence with Neem after reading that neem helps prevent and improve gum disease. I had been referred to a periodontist for treatment and was determined to break my ties with him. Since using this toothpaste my measurements have been unchanged for several years and my teeth feel slick and clean between cleanings. I highly recommend this product in addition to regular flossing, etc. to maintain healthy teeth and gums.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great toothpaste

Posted by karishma on Jun 04, 2013

I love the strong minty taste, I will stick to this and definitely will buy again!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Our toothpaste

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Our family toothpaste. Even the 6 year old uses it without complaint!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

fresh breath

Posted by naturallytee on Apr 05, 2012

I like the toothpaste for my sensitive teeth,But I switch the flavor because it has fluoride in it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 248 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »