excellent

Posted by Reviewer2603368 on Nov 06, 2010

great toothpaste. began using it to help with a minor gum disease. cured.

one of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 12, 2011

This is one of my favourite toothpastes, neem and tea tree, a great combination in a toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

Have used only this for years....my dentist praises my healthy teeth and gums!

Healthy Smile 2

Posted by Reviewer2171054 on Aug 15, 2011

Hello, I recommend this toothpaste for those of you out there who have a diagnosis of gum disease or want to prevent this. The Tea-tree oil and Neem in the paste will help with this and the flavor is refreshing. Many people in the country of India use Neem ( a powerful disinfectant ) for a variety of things including helping to maintain healthy gums. Here in America Neem is not used very often, and I am not sure why.

Neem for healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer1982425 on Mar 14, 2011

I started using Desert Essence with Neem after reading that neem helps prevent and improve gum disease. I had been referred to a periodontist for treatment and was determined to break my ties with him. Since using this toothpaste my measurements have been unchanged for several years and my teeth feel slick and clean between cleanings. I highly recommend this product in addition to regular flossing, etc. to maintain healthy teeth and gums.

fresh breath

Posted by naturallytee on Apr 05, 2012

I like the toothpaste for my sensitive teeth,But I switch the flavor because it has fluoride in it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1252433 on Nov 28, 2011

Good toothpaste especially for sensitive teeth

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

It has beautiful fragrance, smells very good as for me, it makes soft white foam, flavour isn't straight. I feel freshness in my mouth.

The best toothpaste from iherbs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Feb 02, 2012

Fluoride, SLS and silica FREE!!!

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on May 06, 2016

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.