お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tannkrem med NEEM (indisk alternativ til fluor)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013

Jeg leste om neem (det er et tre), som blir brukt spesielt i India til å bevare tenner. Barken fra treet har en god effekt både til å forebygge tannhelsa, og til å bevare tennene hvite. Jeg har foreløpig bare brukt en tube av denne, og det jeg kan si så langt er at den smaker friskt, og er helt ok. Så gjenstår det å se hvilken langtidseffekt den har :)

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Tea Tree and Neem Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3233306 on Aug 30, 2008

Like it for a daily use and to help keep my gums under control with any bleeding !

I love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3326894 on Nov 03, 2007

Product was as described. Very good quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Oct 31, 2006

I really like the flavor of wintergreen in the paste, even though I would prefer it be a little stronger.