Great taste and consistency

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Aug 10, 2014

I really like this tooth paste. Would be nice to have a fluoride version, as well.

Refreshing toothpaste

Posted by 4720843721180414903 on Aug 03, 2014

Love the how refreshed the mouth feels after using this tooth paste

Nice!

Posted by 5281081988475672049 on Jul 12, 2014

So great! The wintergreen flavor is really nice and my mouth feels sooo clean after using it. I think it has even made my teeth whiter!

Pleasant taste and cleaning effect

Posted by limango on Jul 10, 2014

I have stopped my usual flouride toothpaste and only using this for a week now, so far so good. I like the taste and my teeth feels clean.

Works fine

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 08, 2014

I'm not really a fan of this toothpaste, but I tried it because it was given an "A" on the EWG website. I got cold sores the first day I tried it. It is super super foamy, which I don't like in my mouth, almost makes me gag. But my mouth feels clean and it's safe to use.

Freshens a breath very well -------- Очень хорошо освежает дыхание

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

At first, I didn't like the strong taste of this toothpaste. But after I brused my teeth, my breath becomes incredibly fresh and a very pleasant impression of this toothpaste remains. It cleans teeth perfectly. I recommend. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вначале мне не понравился резкий вкус этой зубной пасты. Но после того, как я почистила зубы, мое дыхание стало невероятно свежим, и остается очень приятное впечатление от этой пасты. Прекрасно чистит зубы. Я рекомендую. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014

Happy with this toothpaste - it doesn't hurt my sensitive enamel and is packed with useful ingredients (wish there was no sodium coco-sulfate, it's from the same SLS family, one star off). Pleasant mint taste

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Jun 09, 2014

This is the best toothpaste ever! No Rat Poison! No Poison Sweeteners! Smooth and minty in the mouth! Love it, love it love it!

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014

I really love this product: very good taste and smell, good consistency and very pleasant on my teeth. I recommend it, it isn't a waste of money!

Super composition pour un dentifrice !

Posted by 4864335424478804876 on May 24, 2014

Ce dentifrice a une composition irréprochable et très originale. Son goût est très agréable pour ceux qui aiment l'huile essentielle de Wintergreen (gaulthérie). Huile essentielle de tea tree est aussi parfaite pour désinfecter les dents. Seul reproche qui explique les quatre étoiles lieu des cinq c'est qu'il mousse un peu trop.