Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

$4.70
$6.99
Savings of: $2.29 (33% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 415 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 31-35 of 211 total

« Previous | 5 6 7 8 9 | Next »

Great toothpaste

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by karishma on Jun 04, 2013

I love the strong minty taste, I will stick to this and definitely will buy again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Muy buena.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Fresca pero no fuerte. Buena marca.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Impressive Stuff

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I was worried when I switched to a natural toothpaste from my old usual, Crest, but my teeth feel better than ever! I've noticed an increase in gum health as well and my breath just simply smells better. The texture takes some getting used to, and if you don't like tea tree, this isn't the product for you. But the subtle mint flavor makes it all the more pleasant for me. I get that "fresh, clean feeling" without all the toxic gunk that's in the stuff I used to brush with.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excellent product!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 31-35 of 211 total

« Previous | 5 6 7 8 9 | Next »