Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2778646 on Feb 17, 2011

This toothpaste wakes up your mouth! No floride. Nice treat to myself.

Neem for healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer1982425 on Mar 14, 2011

I started using Desert Essence with Neem after reading that neem helps prevent and improve gum disease. I had been referred to a periodontist for treatment and was determined to break my ties with him. Since using this toothpaste my measurements have been unchanged for several years and my teeth feel slick and clean between cleanings. I highly recommend this product in addition to regular flossing, etc. to maintain healthy teeth and gums.

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

I love this toothpaste! I often wonder how I tolerated using the harsh toothpastes that many of us have been told are good for us. I use this along with Desert Essence mouthwash and love how it cleans and leaves my teeth so white. I will never go back to using the popular name brands available at most stores, I don't think I could tolerate them after using this product.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1460657 on Aug 20, 2010

Foams up nice and last the entire brush cycle

Wonderful!

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2010

This is hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used in my life. I will never use any other toothpaste.

Great toothpaste helps with tooth pain too!

Posted by vivianfeltz on Aug 27, 2010

This is fantastic stuff! My tooth had been sensitive and causing some pain but regular use of this toothpaste and pain no more, not to mention savings at the dreaded dentist!

Good flavor

Posted by cristal on Sep 19, 2010

My family enjoys this toothpaste (and they are very picky).

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1747443 on Oct 29, 2010

great refresh

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2603368 on Nov 06, 2010

great toothpaste. began using it to help with a minor gum disease. cured.

Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I wear false teeth and at times my mouth gets sore from the plate irritating the roof of my mouth. I tried all sorts of remedies but this one beats all. It is cooling, healing and feels so clean and fresh! This product can be benefit everyone! What a discovery and what a pleasant relief.