Good toothpaste

Posted by 5233637834383964613 on Mar 02, 2014

This toothpaste feels good on yor teeth, it has good aroma, lathers enough and it leaves you with a fresh sense.

The taste is great

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 20, 2014

On my first tube with this one, it tastes very good and was comfortable to use, neem and tea tree is also very good for the gums, this is one the healhty tootpastes to use for the gums that is effective and taste mild and good

Best toothpaste ever

Posted by 5236138301587826686 on Feb 10, 2014

very refreshing and reduces mouth ulcers

Very clean feeling

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 09, 2014

Your mouth feels clean, the toothpaste is smooth, not gritty. This is my third tube.

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

like it!

Posted by marianF on Jan 30, 2014

I like the fact that it's 100% vegan and, of course, fluoride free.I don't like the sodium coco-sulfate in it :(Generally speaking a good toothpaste, but I'm still looking for the perfect one...

Very healthy

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jan 28, 2014

We liked this taste and feel. Use it in conjunction with PerioBrite toothpaste and mouthwash.

Nice Toothpaste - Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil & Neem, Wintergreen

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 24, 2014

A fairly effective, mild toothpaste which we like. Good "sudsing" action. We wish the wintergreen flavor was a bit stronger, and this toothpaste could be a bit thicker in texture... it dissolves a bit too quickly.

Good

Posted by 5408414007328389401 on Jan 24, 2014

I am pretty picky with toothpastes. So hard to find one I like. But this is one of my favorites.

Muy buena.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Fresca pero no fuerte. Buena marca.