Choose Fennel over Fluoride!

Posted by Reviewer2655612 on Aug 05, 2009

Hey! If you have a thyroid issue or you'd like to avoid having one, try this strategy and get rid of fluoride toothpaste..This is a fabulous toothpaste at an uncommon price!

excellent service and product..

Posted by Reviewer2813123 on Nov 08, 2010

I am situated in the U.K. and cannot get this product anywhere over here that I can find anyway....I used to. But have bought this Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste from you before, and both time have had good quick service..well done, and thank you.

Dessert Essence. Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste Fennel

Posted by Reviewer1127689 on Apr 15, 2011

The taste of this product is great and I apprecitae the fact that it doesn't contain any fluoride, and other harmful additives. BTW, iherb's serivce is great.

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste, Fennel

Posted by Reviewer1386875 on May 10, 2011

I have used this before and Love it. Your price was very good.

Fresh taste, not flouride

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on May 08, 2008

I am allergic to things with fluoride. This is the perfect toothpaste. It does a great job cleaning. I haven't had a cavity for years. I just had my teeth cleaned. The hygienist said my teeth and gums are in great shape and asked what I brushed with.

Gentle but really effective, great with homeopathic remedies!

Posted by Reviewer1216676 on Apr 28, 2009

My husband and I both love this toothpaste, and have used it for years. The flavor is mild and pleasant, and the absence of mint means it can be used with homeopathy (mint is said to interfere with the remedies). The small amount of tea tree oil is very effective in keeping your mouth fresh for hours, even overnight. It seems pretty non-abrasive, too.

Love it

Posted by 5721267020146724104 on Apr 03, 2015

I love this toothpaste and will buy it again, creamy and i like the taste. IF you are not a black licorice fan then I would stay clear, it really smells like that

Not for me

Posted by siiiiiv on Oct 08, 2015

this is not suitable for sensitive teeth, send the flavour is way to strong. The flavour is not bad, just too strong. This made my sensitive teeth worse.

didn't like taste

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on May 28, 2011

i guess it was ok at its effectiveness but i ddidnt like the fact that its called 'natural' but i checked ingredients and is not. has toxic chemicals

change our opinion

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 09, 2012

We found that this product contains something in it that is not beneficial to put in the mouth. Can't recall what it is now because I threw it away.