Great Product..W. Aquino

Posted by Reviewer2859327 on Dec 28, 2006

This the best tooth paste I have ever used. Removes coffee stains,seriously... I highly recommend it. Its natural & at a great price as well :)

Very good toothpaste

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

When I was choosing fluoride free toothpaste, I bought several brands to try out. I found a few without xylitol and this one has a nice fresh mint taste. No fluoride also meant no SLS, paraben, or artificial flavors and we are happy to make the switch. Although there is no synthetic sweetener,s I like the flavor. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Nov 07, 2008

My husbands gums don't bleed anymore and I use it also for when I burn my tongue with hot foods or scratch my gums from chips .Heals everything in the mouth. Super product!

Great flavor, no fluoride

Posted by Reviewer1365362 on Sep 29, 2006

Cleans teeth without fluoride. Mint flavor is not over-powering. Have been using this for some time and find it's better than the major toothpaste brands.

My favorite natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2959741 on Apr 07, 2010

I love and have been using Desert Essence toothpaste for several years. One thing I've found with natural toothpaste is that my teeth seem to get much cleaner than using traditional/commercial toothpaste. I also want to shout-out to iHerb for offering this product at a great price. I was amazed to find ALL the natural/organic products that I usually buy at a local store.

I love it

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 17, 2012

It's very fresh and leaves my teeth clean without nasty chemicals. This is the second time I buy it, and I'll keep buying again.

Great clean feel

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Apr 15, 2014

After using this other regular brands don't cut it they feel like i am like brushing with sugar paste. Love the real mint flavour of this.

Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1549852 on Nov 10, 2011

Good Flavor, good ingredients, I recommend it.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1192281 on Jan 12, 2010

I've gotten so used to this toothpaste which contains no industrial waste, that I cannot use any other brand.

The best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3000389 on Oct 07, 2008

Desert Essence toothpaste cleans very well, it has a mild and pleasant taste. Its mint flavor is mild enough, so that even children are able to use it. The toothpaste rinses out very well (there is no sugary after-taste), and leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh.