Mostly tastes just like baking soda

Posted by 4748625102776186235 on Apr 07, 2016

The Mint flavour is very light but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh! Not a fan of the baking soda taste.

Ideal toothpaste for those without eczema

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 16, 2016

I am replacing my regular Colgate toothpaste with organic ones and I have been using this toothpaste for a few weeks. Like it enough to repurchase but after using the Now Xylitol white, I prefer that one because this is quite hot in the mouth.

super

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 31, 2015

great, i like it a lot!

Excellent Toothpaste

Posted by MacnAZ on Nov 01, 2015

I recently decided to get serious, no SLS and NO Fluoride. I have teeth that are not so good and my gums.....bad. When I was using this toothpaste I had an idea, my idea was why rinse my mouth with water after brushing when the product contains Tea Tree Oil that is a natural germ fighting substance. I have been doing this for about 3 months with great results. My teeth and gums are the best they have been in a long time. Desert Essence great company and this is a 10 star product IMHO.

Recommended

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Aug 18, 2015

This feels just like regular toothpaste. Nice mint taste and good texture. My teeth have started to become brighter, and my gum health is much better than it was back when I used regular toothpaste with fluoride and SLS. Best toothpaste I have ever used.

Fluoride free

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I only use fluoride free toothpastes, and are testing alot of different types. I liked this because of the tea tree oil and mint taste. Felt very refreshing and clean in the mouth after use.

DId bot like it.

Posted by 4879115406319713720 on Jun 25, 2015

It was so stiff it was hard to get out of the tube and the mint was way to strong for me.

Works just great!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

If I hadn't known, I would never have suspected that this was an all-natural fluoride- & SLS-free toothpaste. Works just as well as any mainstream brand, minus all the nasties! Leaves your mouth clean and fresh. To top it all off, the product is vegan and cruelty-free. What more could you ask for?

El mejor

Posted by 5165270136484851104 on May 07, 2015

Muy buen dentifrico. Sabor fresco y suave y gran sensación de limpieza.

좀 약한 감이 있지만

Posted by lainyray on May 05, 2015

괜찮아요. 음식 먹고 바로 닦으면 좀 부족한 느낌이 드는데 두번째 닦을 때 쓰면 좋고요. 특히 아침에 양치할 때 은은하면서도 좋습니다. 재구매 예정이고요.