Fantastic oil but leaky bottle

Posted by 5240357726163133525 on Nov 26, 2015

I really like this jojoba oil. I've ordered it many times. I mainly use it to moisturise my face since it has a similar structure to the body's own sebum oil. I also sometimes use it in my hair tips after showering. However, the bottle leaks very much. When I have brought it with me on trips, sometimes half of the oil leaks and even when I just have it standing in the bathroom cabinet, the shelfs get greasy all the time so I have to but paper under to prevent the oil to run down on my other products.

Nice to use

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

great product

working so far

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Oct 01, 2015

in hair better than skin

pretty good

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

I like this oil, it's thin, and I've used it on my face and felt that it's given my skin a nice glow. The packaging can be improved, but overall, it's a good product!

4 stars because the bottle leeks from the bottom of the lid

Posted by Reviewer3362115 on May 11, 2015

Good stuff - nice on your skin, goes in pretty quickly. I have reordered it already. The bottle leaks from where the brown top connects to the bottle, so you get some out of the top plus some leaking down the side...just tip less and wipe up the extra dribble...I can't see myself travelling with it though. :)

l like it a lot

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 14, 2015

One star I take for the clumsy packaging, it'd be better if it had some dosage sifter or something under the cap - it spills everywhere easily and you cannot control the dosage that comes out whithout a struggle. Other than that it's the first imported organic jojoba oil I've used and I like it a lot. Don't feel like I need to try others. All cosmetic purposes that one can find online or in a book are applicable with best results.

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015

I liked this jojoba oil a lot - I used it for my baby, for myself - face, body, hair masks. Absolutely amazing. The smell is strange but natural, doesn't linger long. The only drawback is the bottle, I purchased it twice and all those times it pour out (not as much that I would complain but still it was uncomfortable to use it as somehow the cap doesn't close entirely).

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

To remove makeup.

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jan 09, 2015

I bought it to remove makeup and it does its job :)

Oil for hair

Posted by 4739061358295169145 on Dec 07, 2014

Good product for both adults and kids!