Title

Posted by Reviewer1677652 on Oct 29, 2009

I've used it for many years. It helps me more than anything else I've tried.

Works great for...

Posted by Reviewer3023328 on Mar 02, 2013

just naired top lip. After my daughter uses Nair on her top lip, she is left with a red,spotty looking rash. She puts some of this on her lip afterwards, and within a few hours that redness/spottiness is gone. Very soothing. We tried to use it for facial moisturizing, but yikes..way too oily, even with just a couple of drops.

It is an oil.....

Posted by Reviewer2699772 on Jan 19, 2009

I prefer cream moisturizers, but this is pretty good for an oil moisturizer. You have to dampen your face before application for it to really work. Also, don't refrigerate. It has a pretty low freezing point.

Great for everyday use

Posted by Reviewer1215074 on Mar 05, 2009

This is a lovely body oil to use which is absorbed readily into the skin leaving no grease. Great for everyday use and can be added to with a few drops of your favourite essential oils. Try rosehip see oil to help with sun damage/scarring.

Great for removing makeup!

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

I just started to use this to remove my eye makeup. Very efficient & safe for skin. But must get use to oiliness.

Hm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I really wanted this to work for my face, but it just wouldn't. I might give it another chance again though, because the consistency is amazing. It really is liquid wax but it has the lightness of an oil. Plus I like the nutty smell.

Body oil

Posted by Reviewer1409645 on Sep 06, 2012

I use it for body and hair. Smells nice, reminds me of macademian nuts.

Great Product

Posted by 5530114195835132951 on Jul 01, 2013

Currently use mixed with Pure Vitamin C as a facial serum in the mornings. Serves double duty for hair when dry and also around nails/cuticles as needed. Seems to be lasting quite a long time. Would be again.

items received in good condition

Posted by 5161217568630001856 on Sep 15, 2013

Used it for face seems okay but have yet to see it really moisturising my face.

Happy hair

Posted by 5635349378304798624 on Jan 01, 2014

Use it for my very coarse curly hair. Works well to keep it soft and shiny without looking greasy.