The Best Quality Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 14, 2011

This is the best quality organic jojoba oil on market with this price, after I have tried more than 10 brands of high-end organic jojoba oil from around the world while in States, Canada and Japan! I have emptied Now Foods jojoba purchased at i-herb and I felt something was lucking, smells odd and not just quite there, like other high-end ones I tried. I think I finally found the Jojoba oil of my life and will purchase this again and again from i-herb, forever!! Love it so much, thank you!!

Like!

Posted by Reviewer2394323 on Nov 07, 2011

So far, I left it in my hair once overnight, and the hair is noticeably softer. I think I'll find this oil very useful for many things.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3135097 on Nov 06, 2011

Great oil . Makes skin nice and soft . Will buy again

extra-thanks for well-operating bottle

Posted by Reviewer1843958 on Oct 29, 2011

Fresh & mild aroma, good for sensitive skin. the bottle is fine, it doesn't mess as the ones I've bought previuosly.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Oct 27, 2011

i use this in my hair and my face before i put on my moisturizer

good.

Posted by Reviewer2005266 on Oct 14, 2011

I like it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3188016 on Sep 09, 2011

I use this in my hair, as a makeup remover (I use organic makeup so strong makeup removers aren't needed) and as a massage oil. Works great. The package is pretty good. Don't like it as a moisturizer on my face though because it's too oily (I rather use shea butter). After all it is oil! ;)

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1531479 on Sep 04, 2011

Very good price for this jojoba oil. I received a fresh product and it arrived in very good conditions, even though i'm so far away from USA (from Romania). The product itself is very good to use in the evening, especially on the face. A small amount, a bigger drop, is enough for the whole face. Massage a little, go to sleep and in the morning you'll meet a very soft, hydrated and non-greassy skin. A little goes a long way, but probably i'll reorder.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Aug 24, 2011

I use it everywhere, in the shampoo, in my creams

Thanks