Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218266 on Apr 15, 2012

I totally like the product*****

the best

Posted by Reviewer1986953 on Apr 16, 2012

for skin, hair - the best

love it

Posted by Reviewer1422845 on Apr 21, 2012

I've been using this jojoba for a few years. My skin loves it. It absorbs very well into my skin, doesn't make me break out or irritate my eczema, and it has an almost velvety smooth texture.

russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

good oil, good brand quality, one of the best I try. Beautiful for skin - leaves clean soft and doesn't leave oily shine. my hair is well conditioning after 30min jojoba mask with this item and some essential oils. Recommend! обожаю это масло для волос, делает мой сухие кудрявые волосы блестящими, шелковистыми, словно струящимися сквозь пальцы, очень экономно расходуется, также отлично подходит и для кожи, одно из лучших базовых масел для ароматерапии.

Worth it just for the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

I've never used any other brand so I can't compare it to anything. However, the smell of this oil makes it worth it. I make my own hair conditioner and it's a nice additive.

Great for so many uses!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

This is one even my husband will use. I mostly use it for skin and beauty needs, nails, skin, lips, make-up remover, hair conditioner, protect my hair before swimming in pools or ocean, tame fly aways, and I even use it in some of my natural home cleaning recipes, like wood cleaners/polish. My husband mostly uses it in the winter when his skin tends to get a tad dry or after he does his Bikram Yoga.

Very good

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

This is a good jojoba oil but it has a nutty scent that wasn't present in previous bottles and according to the manufacturer, it was harvest related and the scent should not affect its quality. Works for me.

for my hiar

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

after born baby my hair got crispy... dry.. so sad. but using this looks better.

Not to oily

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

i use this in place of other moisturisers.

GREAAAT JOJOBA OIL!

Posted by 5264888497301573123 on Aug 02, 2015

Absorbs quickly, isn't greasy and has a really pleasant smell. Perfect for combination-oily skin, especially if you're looking for a moisturing serum that won't feel too heavy on your (already) oily face. Great for use in oil cleansing as well :-)