awesome

Posted by Reviewer1433624 on May 14, 2011

Love this. I don't use any other hair lotion

my staple

Posted by Reviewer1436613 on Feb 02, 2012

great mosturizer

Multi purpose

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

I put this everywhere and it doesn't clog pores ,I feel it helps with fading acne scars and keeps your skin soft but not greasy. This is another item that will last for a long time and its multi purpose. I also put this in my hair after I washed it and when my hair drys it soft. This is a repurchase item for sure! Remember if you use this on your face or any oil NEVER rub PAT your face with product that's how it absorbs!

Me encanta!

Posted by 4850431404542577790 on Sep 22, 2013

Me encanta, lo uso en mi cabello y me queda padrísimo. Y para masajes esta excelente, deja la piel muy hidratada.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love using this oil as a base with my various essential oils. Essential oils have wonderful healing properties. Each oil is different. Some help reduce inflammation or help relieve digestion while others are great insect repellents, diuretics, anti-oxidants, etc. Google essential oils to learn more. Organic is always the best option.

love this

Posted by 4720347322014511552 on Sep 19, 2012

During roaccutan it eases scalp dryness and itchiness. Also calms my dry and irritated skin! Will b ordering moar when needed.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Aug 24, 2011

I use it everywhere, in the shampoo, in my creams

Worth it just for the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

I've never used any other brand so I can't compare it to anything. However, the smell of this oil makes it worth it. I make my own hair conditioner and it's a nice additive.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1556092 on Nov 14, 2011

I bought it to treat my acne, and I haven't seen any results showing yet, but I know it probably will take a long time. And I also heard it can make lashes longer, so I tried, and my lashes did become longer, lol, it's great!

Best for oily skin

Posted by 5452645301736380276 on Aug 04, 2013

My skin has cleared so muh after using this . Love this product :)