I use it on my hair and body

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Mar 20, 2014

I tried using this jojoba oil on my face, but it caused pimples. I mixing it with caster oil. :)

good!!

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Apr 06, 2014

it doesn t smell. it s very good!!

Hiustenhoitoon

Posted by maarithm on Apr 06, 2014

Jojobaöljy on parasta öljyä hiusten- ja erityisesti päänahan hoitoon. Saa helposti pestyä pois, ei jätä rasvaista tuntua. Sopii ihollekin ja imeytyy erittäin hyvin ja nopeasti.

Me encanta

Posted by 5087261743432148573 on Apr 24, 2014

Uso este aceite para todo: cara, cuerpo y pelo. Cunde muchísimo, hidrata muy bien sin engrasar (mi piel es mixta-sensible), y su calidad me parece muy buena. Me está sorprendiendo mucho en mis talones, los tengo bastante resecos y, en mi caso, me los hidrata y los deja más suaves que el aceite de almendras.

Perfecto

Posted by 5107565962499014721 on May 05, 2014

perfecto

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This oil is good. I use it on my hair and my hair looks shiny.

very nice on my hair

Posted by 5199760228416514347 on Jun 23, 2014

I put a few drops on my hair for an hour before taking a shower... it makes my hair soft

Great, non-scented moisturizer suitable for sensitive & oily/combination skin.

Posted by 4766706797032620903 on Jun 23, 2014

I'm 19 and have the occasional acne as well as the above mentioned skin type. This does not leave my skin oily at all even after several hours prior to application. I apply this with a cotton pad so as not to use excess product or leave excess product on my skin. I highly recommend this! I just love how it is non-scented. This is also really great for the hair! It leaves my rebounded hair subtly and natural-looking shiny and healthy. Smoothes flyways and split ends and leaves my hair really soft ! So so great!

Multi purpose

Posted by 5423907993530466552 on Jun 29, 2014

I put this everywhere and it doesn't clog pores ,I feel it helps with fading acne scars and keeps your skin soft but not greasy. This is another item that will last for a long time and its multi purpose. I also put this in my hair after I washed it and when my hair drys it soft. This is a repurchase item for sure! Remember if you use this on your face or any oil NEVER rub PAT your face with product that's how it absorbs!

My go to oil

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 04, 2014

This is my third bottle of desert essence jojoba oil and i have to say its the most reliable oil that ive used thus far. It doesnt break me out, it gets my gross plugs to sort of... Push itself out from my clogged pores, and it doesn't feel heavy to me. I really dont have too much to say about it except that its a great oil to fall back on when you want to do the OCM.