| English
| USD ($)

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1556092 on Nov 14, 2011

I bought it to treat my acne, and I haven't seen any results showing yet, but I know it probably will take a long time. And I also heard it can make lashes longer, so I tried, and my lashes did become longer, lol, it's great!

Great for skin

Posted by SazfromIreland on Nov 17, 2011

Have been using this on my face and body. Best applied when skin is slightly damp (i.e. after a shower), a little goes a long way.

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

i have only used this product as a moisturiser for my face and it is great! i only use it at night as i find it leaves a greasy residue. however i would recommend to any skin-type as it is supposed to be great for acne prone skin as well as dry skin!

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Dec 12, 2011

Love this. I've did my hair and used on my skin. It does not dry out.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Dec 25, 2011

I have acne prone, oily skin. I ditched my acne facial cleansers full of chemicals and now use this with my electric skin brush. This stuff is magic. The first day I used this I saw results just hours later. This makes my skin soft, and I produce less oil when I use it. I will wash my skin with it every few days, and also use as a daily moisturizer. My blemishes and pimples that wouldn't heal after months are finally disappearing. It does have that earthy scent as previously described. I only need three drops for moisturizing, let it absorb, then put on my makeup primer, and then my mineral makeup will go on evenly. I only have to blot oil off my skin once in my 12hr work shifts.