russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

good oil, good brand quality, one of the best I try. Beautiful for skin - leaves clean soft and doesn't leave oily shine. my hair is well conditioning after 30min jojoba mask with this item and some essential oils. Recommend! обожаю это масло для волос, делает мой сухие кудрявые волосы блестящими, шелковистыми, словно струящимися сквозь пальцы, очень экономно расходуется, также отлично подходит и для кожи, одно из лучших базовых масел для ароматерапии.

Worth it just for the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

I've never used any other brand so I can't compare it to anything. However, the smell of this oil makes it worth it. I make my own hair conditioner and it's a nice additive.

Great for so many uses!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

This is one even my husband will use. I mostly use it for skin and beauty needs, nails, skin, lips, make-up remover, hair conditioner, protect my hair before swimming in pools or ocean, tame fly aways, and I even use it in some of my natural home cleaning recipes, like wood cleaners/polish. My husband mostly uses it in the winter when his skin tends to get a tad dry or after he does his Bikram Yoga.

Very good

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

This is a good jojoba oil but it has a nutty scent that wasn't present in previous bottles and according to the manufacturer, it was harvest related and the scent should not affect its quality. Works for me.

Best present ever for my face.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 28, 2012

I am so happy I got this, never imagened a simple oil could make my face feel and look so nice! I have used almond oil before but it clogged my pores so I broke out a bit. My skin now is much smoother and softer, I think it is one of the first times I have noticed a product making that much of a difference. And my acne is not worse at all, it is in fact better. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair too, for shine and softness. And it is great for massage, for softening lips and so many things. Maybe the best thing I have gotten from Iherb :)

Not to oily

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

i use this in place of other moisturisers.

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

Being organic and all, I think this is the best available jojoba oil on here

super !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

très bonne huile bio que j'utilise en bain pour mes longueurs avant le shamp (soit la veille soit 2/3h avant)

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I found out this is one of the chief ingredients in a $300 a jar fancy face cream I bought once (Silly me!). Now I mix this with my regular non-petroleum based lotion and apply to my skin all over my body! And it works just as well to undo wrinkles!

good product