Moisture delight

Posted by Reviewer1580740 on Mar 22, 2012

This oil is perfect on my skin. I use it all over my body almost every day, and it leaves my skin very soft and moist. It has no smell but I like its neutrality. I use a lot of it so I wish it came in a bigger bottle

Great

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Apr 02, 2012

Use this for my hair, this is my second bottle

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218266 on Apr 15, 2012

I totally like the product*****

the best

Posted by Reviewer1986953 on Apr 16, 2012

for skin, hair - the best

love it

Posted by Reviewer1422845 on Apr 21, 2012

I've been using this jojoba for a few years. My skin loves it. It absorbs very well into my skin, doesn't make me break out or irritate my eczema, and it has an almost velvety smooth texture.

for my hiar

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

after born baby my hair got crispy... dry.. so sad. but using this looks better.

Great for makeup removal

Posted by 5618868030583447514 on Jan 11, 2015

Removes all my makeup and makes my skin feel clean and moisturised. I've found it works better than cleanser for removing my makeup. I really like this product and have already bought a second bottle.

Perfect for my dry skin

Posted by MonicaTang on Jan 17, 2015

I suffer from super dry and irritated skin, and this is the only product I've tried out that helps. I use a few drops on the irritated area and I can feel the itch go away within a few minutes. I also use a few drops in my hair to make it feel soft! I really recommend this product for everyone to use in their daily beauty routine.

Absorbs well

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Have been using it as a moisturizer instead of body cream. Mixed it with aromatic oils and the result is perfect. Moisturizes very well. Absorbs fully and leaves the skin soft and pleasantly smelling. I look forward to each shower...

Excellent

Posted by 4731009950569582485 on Jan 08, 2015

It's great instead of hand cream when normal hand cream doesn't help. Good for sensitive skin cleansing and instead of night cream! very satisfied, although the bottle is plastic.