Increible

Posted by 4822223528472340170 on Jul 07, 2014

Aceite increible que deja el pelo super suva y muy brillante

Nice!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

I tend to add this to my serum if I want more nourishment. It's good for sensitive skin - haven't had any sort of reaction. It also makes an awesome hair mask if you saturate your hair with it and leave it in overnight. Super soft hair in the morning!

Love love love it

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

I use it on my face and hair. I bleach my hair, so it definately needs some care! I use it daily, mix hairproduct with some oil and so it keeps my hair healty and shiny. Also my skin is quite sensitive and doesnt like artificial ingredients, but loves this (and other kinds of) oil. I love organic jojoba oil and this kind is so much cheaper than the ones i can buy in The Netherlands! I uses not even half a bottle, but since I reorderd a few weeks ago, i did buy another bottle. :)

like!

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Aug 07, 2014

i enjoy it, it is what it is, jojoba oil, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. i use it as a makeup remover instead of soap, does a great job and doesn't make my eyes sting.

Gooooooood

Posted by 5590198592335076711 on Sep 14, 2014

2nd purchase! A few drops are enough for my skin and hair. I'm using it to make soaps and cosmetics also.

Excellent value and excellent product

Posted by Moony90 on Sep 18, 2014

I have very dry hair and this product is essential. My hair looks very healthy Great product, a must for wavy and dry hair. Very fast delivery, I am very pleased!

I am in love with this

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 23, 2014

This is by far, the best skin product I purchased on iHerb. I can use this on my neck & face for fine lines; body and even on my hair for moisturizing and revitalizing! My skin feels so much smoother and hair is shinier..! It is the organic multi purpose oil at such a reasonable price!!!! One tip for the new users to remember - just be really careful when you drop the oil on your palm, the lid is a bit loose, so you may lose more than a drop!

Absorbs well

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Have been using it as a moisturizer instead of body cream. Mixed it with aromatic oils and the result is perfect. Moisturizes very well. Absorbs fully and leaves the skin soft and pleasantly smelling. I look forward to each shower...

Great Product

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Nov 11, 2014

I've been wearing in my hair and face...both are very oily but this product don't increase oiliness. Actually it seems that it helps to control it. My skin and hair are feeling soft and with a radiance apperance, specially the face.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Nov 14, 2014

Works wonderfully as moisturizer by itself or as a carrier oil for some other oil. I had an allergic reaction when mixing it with coconut oil while not reacting to neither separatedly. Not sure why yet.