Excellent

Posted by 5646482610117320424 on Dec 01, 2016

Excellent product

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1678828 on Jan 24, 2010

Keeps skin moist and not as greasy as other oils.

Not to oily

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

i use this in place of other moisturisers.

My skin loves jojoba

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

Organic jojoba oil is one the best things I've put on my skin. I mix it with lotions or add it as it is.

Moisture delight

Posted by Reviewer1580740 on Mar 22, 2012

This oil is perfect on my skin. I use it all over my body almost every day, and it leaves my skin very soft and moist. It has no smell but I like its neutrality. I use a lot of it so I wish it came in a bigger bottle

best jojoba oil

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

Absolutely love this jojoba oil and this brand. They make the best all natural products. This is no different, super natural, nothing else in it, it's great for your skin, hair, removing make up. And it's a non comedogenic oil. I have acne prone skin and can use this without any problem. love it.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Good oil and packaging isn't feminine.

Great texture for hair and skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Dec 29, 2014

This is a light non-greasy oil. I have combination skin with congested pored and slight acne. I use this as a facial oil in the night when acne treatments dry my skin out. I also use this as a pre-shampoo treatment for my hair and it leaves my hair soft and smooth after shampooing. This is my 2nd bottle.

Great for so many uses!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

This is one even my husband will use. I mostly use it for skin and beauty needs, nails, skin, lips, make-up remover, hair conditioner, protect my hair before swimming in pools or ocean, tame fly aways, and I even use it in some of my natural home cleaning recipes, like wood cleaners/polish. My husband mostly uses it in the winter when his skin tends to get a tad dry or after he does his Bikram Yoga.

Easy to absorb and good bottle design

Posted by 4774650447397026718 on Nov 22, 2016

I personally prefer this oil to the NOW brand, even though it's slightly more expensive. The bottle design doesn't leak as much and its much easier to dispense the oil. I also found Desert Essence to be slightly more fluid and easier to spread and absorb on the skin than NOW. I like to mix in a few drops of Lavender essential oil and use this as a whole body and face moisturiser. It's been great for my more sensitive pregnant skin.