Great for skin

Posted by SazfromIreland on Nov 17, 2011

Have been using this on my face and body. Best applied when skin is slightly damp (i.e. after a shower), a little goes a long way.

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

i have only used this product as a moisturiser for my face and it is great! i only use it at night as i find it leaves a greasy residue. however i would recommend to any skin-type as it is supposed to be great for acne prone skin as well as dry skin!

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Dec 12, 2011

Love this. I've did my hair and used on my skin. It does not dry out.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Dec 25, 2011

I have acne prone, oily skin. I ditched my acne facial cleansers full of chemicals and now use this with my electric skin brush. This stuff is magic. The first day I used this I saw results just hours later. This makes my skin soft, and I produce less oil when I use it. I will wash my skin with it every few days, and also use as a daily moisturizer. My blemishes and pimples that wouldn't heal after months are finally disappearing. It does have that earthy scent as previously described. I only need three drops for moisturizing, let it absorb, then put on my makeup primer, and then my mineral makeup will go on evenly. I only have to blot oil off my skin once in my 12hr work shifts.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer2239206 on Dec 28, 2011

My daughter swears by this product. Thought I'd try it when I got some for her for Christmas, So far so good. Feels great on skin.

for my hiar

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

after born baby my hair got crispy... dry.. so sad. but using this looks better.

Great for makeup removal

Posted by 5618868030583447514 on Jan 11, 2015

Removes all my makeup and makes my skin feel clean and moisturised. I've found it works better than cleanser for removing my makeup. I really like this product and have already bought a second bottle.

Perfect for my dry skin

Posted by MonicaTang on Jan 17, 2015

I suffer from super dry and irritated skin, and this is the only product I've tried out that helps. I use a few drops on the irritated area and I can feel the itch go away within a few minutes. I also use a few drops in my hair to make it feel soft! I really recommend this product for everyone to use in their daily beauty routine.

Absorbs well

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 29, 2014

Have been using it as a moisturizer instead of body cream. Mixed it with aromatic oils and the result is perfect. Moisturizes very well. Absorbs fully and leaves the skin soft and pleasantly smelling. I look forward to each shower...

Excellent

Posted by 4731009950569582485 on Jan 08, 2015

It's great instead of hand cream when normal hand cream doesn't help. Good for sensitive skin cleansing and instead of night cream! very satisfied, although the bottle is plastic.