Great

Posted by Reviewer3135097 on Nov 06, 2011

Great oil . Makes skin nice and soft . Will buy again

Like!

Posted by Reviewer2394323 on Nov 07, 2011

So far, I left it in my hair once overnight, and the hair is noticeably softer. I think I'll find this oil very useful for many things.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1556092 on Nov 14, 2011

I bought it to treat my acne, and I haven't seen any results showing yet, but I know it probably will take a long time. And I also heard it can make lashes longer, so I tried, and my lashes did become longer, lol, it's great!

Great for skin

Posted by SazfromIreland on Nov 17, 2011

Have been using this on my face and body. Best applied when skin is slightly damp (i.e. after a shower), a little goes a long way.

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

i have only used this product as a moisturiser for my face and it is great! i only use it at night as i find it leaves a greasy residue. however i would recommend to any skin-type as it is supposed to be great for acne prone skin as well as dry skin!

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Dec 12, 2011

Love this. I've did my hair and used on my skin. It does not dry out.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Dec 25, 2011

I have acne prone, oily skin. I ditched my acne facial cleansers full of chemicals and now use this with my electric skin brush. This stuff is magic. The first day I used this I saw results just hours later. This makes my skin soft, and I produce less oil when I use it. I will wash my skin with it every few days, and also use as a daily moisturizer. My blemishes and pimples that wouldn't heal after months are finally disappearing. It does have that earthy scent as previously described. I only need three drops for moisturizing, let it absorb, then put on my makeup primer, and then my mineral makeup will go on evenly. I only have to blot oil off my skin once in my 12hr work shifts.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer2239206 on Dec 28, 2011

My daughter swears by this product. Thought I'd try it when I got some for her for Christmas, So far so good. Feels great on skin.

for my hiar

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

after born baby my hair got crispy... dry.. so sad. but using this looks better.

GREAAAT JOJOBA OIL!

Posted by 5264888497301573123 on Aug 02, 2015

Absorbs quickly, isn't greasy and has a really pleasant smell. Perfect for combination-oily skin, especially if you're looking for a moisturing serum that won't feel too heavy on your (already) oily face. Great for use in oil cleansing as well :-)