love it

Posted by Reviewer1422845 on Apr 21, 2012

I've been using this jojoba for a few years. My skin loves it. It absorbs very well into my skin, doesn't make me break out or irritate my eczema, and it has an almost velvety smooth texture.

I ll use it all my life

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I use this for skin, all body, yeap, including face cuz is non comedogenic

Great natural product!

Posted by 5268161566469494286 on Dec 01, 2016

Excellent for hard & stubborn hair, applied after blow dry & residue can be used to moisturise hands!

Perfect!

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Sep 13, 2016

I suffer from psorisis mostly on my scalp and its trying to sneak on to my face, but using this oil after the shower... just a tiny bit rubbed between fingers and applied to towel dry scalp and after washing face as serum makes a HUUUUGE difference! Organic, huge bottle forthe price. Love it! trully recomend it! Thank you IHerb :D

like!

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Aug 07, 2014

i enjoy it, it is what it is, jojoba oil, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. i use it as a makeup remover instead of soap, does a great job and doesn't make my eyes sting.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1531479 on Sep 04, 2011

Very good price for this jojoba oil. I received a fresh product and it arrived in very good conditions, even though i'm so far away from USA (from Romania). The product itself is very good to use in the evening, especially on the face. A small amount, a bigger drop, is enough for the whole face. Massage a little, go to sleep and in the morning you'll meet a very soft, hydrated and non-greassy skin. A little goes a long way, but probably i'll reorder.

Good quality!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Hasn't improved my skin but atleast it doesn't break me out, considering my extremly acne-prone skin that is a huge plus! I'd rather use this simple organic product than smother my skin with chemicals.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Oct 27, 2011

i use this in my hair and my face before i put on my moisturizer

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

i have only used this product as a moisturiser for my face and it is great! i only use it at night as i find it leaves a greasy residue. however i would recommend to any skin-type as it is supposed to be great for acne prone skin as well as dry skin!

Great Product

Posted by 4941156238693268454 on Nov 11, 2014

I've been wearing in my hair and face...both are very oily but this product don't increase oiliness. Actually it seems that it helps to control it. My skin and hair are feeling soft and with a radiance apperance, specially the face.