great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Nov 07, 2009

I don't like the oily feel of many lotions, so I was surprised to find that I really love this oil as a basic moisterizer. It absorbs so quickly into my skin that it doesn't feel oily. And you only need a few drops of it, so it's economical, too.

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Love IT! Great to put in hair and scalp over night(just make sure u rinse rinse rinse after) and to mix a little in with your night facial cream for a little hydrate boost.

nature's gift

Posted by Reviewer2763853 on May 12, 2010

this is my 3rd bottle in a row. I use it on my hair, my lip, my face, and sometimes ankles! It is Nature's gift :) I cant imagine living without it.

Thank you for the gift of nature! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1164411 on Jun 02, 2009

I can't live without this organic jojoba oil. This is the best jojoba oil I have ever found.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2924670 on Dec 19, 2009

Wonderful hair oil leave hair feeling really soft. I also mix jojoba oil with my shea butter for a skin moisturizer.Works wonders for dry skin.I been using this oil for two years now.One of the many reasons I rate this oil as a five star.In a few month you will see better hair and skin just continue to use.

Wonderful in Winter!

Posted by Reviewer1161507 on Jan 21, 2010

This is a great moisturizer for hair, skin. Absorbs wonderfully and mixes great with other oils & essential oils for a wonderful fine facial oil that - get this - can also be used with a warm washcloth as a cleanser and makeup remover. Excellent stuff!

love love love!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Aug 11, 2011

Jojoba oil is such a great product I can recommend to everyone w/normal-oily skin. I don't have any breakouts and the pores seem less visible. It also reduces any whiteness of zinc oxide sunscreens. I use it as a sebum remover (as if you are using cleansing oil but I use it after I remove my makeup w/cleansing wipes and then wash the oil off w/cleanser) Great body/face moisturiser. hair treatment. 1 drop of oil should be enough for your entire face. Under makeup it makes your face dewy so these days I stopped putting foundation on my face.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 15, 2009

I have used this one for years and it definitely keeps my skin young and vibrant.

Best for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 20, 2009

This balances your skin well and works for rosacea conditions without irritation.

Organic jojoba from a good company

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Mar 24, 2008

Jojoba oil is far superior to any other skin oil because it does not go rancid. This particular oil is a good buy.