good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015

I liked this jojoba oil a lot - I used it for my baby, for myself - face, body, hair masks. Absolutely amazing. The smell is strange but natural, doesn't linger long. The only drawback is the bottle, I purchased it twice and all those times it pour out (not as much that I would complain but still it was uncomfortable to use it as somehow the cap doesn't close entirely).

Better than any other expensive skin care creams

Posted by 4914593978938430435 on Mar 17, 2015

I've used this oil for years on my face and the effect is great. I give you a tip: after I wash my face I don't dry it with a towel and apply a dash of oil straight onto a wet skin. This hepls to save the liquid in you skin and the oil distributes better, not leaving a thick oily layer on your skin. It dries very quickly and the skin looks radiant. I think it works great as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkles aid too.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

for my hiar

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

after born baby my hair got crispy... dry.. so sad. but using this looks better.

Beautiful skin

Posted by 4645729598457948633 on Feb 05, 2015

I have used this for about 2 years on my skin. I use to have oily skin but that's not the case any longer. I now have beautiful perfectly balanced skin. Feels great, soaks in fast and leaves you with soft beautifully hydrated skin.

average product

Posted by 5512809279186882355 on Jan 24, 2015

Does not work for my sensitive skin and it also does not have date of expiry

Perfect for my dry skin

Posted by MonicaTang on Jan 17, 2015

I suffer from super dry and irritated skin, and this is the only product I've tried out that helps. I use a few drops on the irritated area and I can feel the itch go away within a few minutes. I also use a few drops in my hair to make it feel soft! I really recommend this product for everyone to use in their daily beauty routine.

Great for makeup removal

Posted by 5618868030583447514 on Jan 11, 2015

Removes all my makeup and makes my skin feel clean and moisturised. I've found it works better than cleanser for removing my makeup. I really like this product and have already bought a second bottle.

To remove makeup.

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jan 09, 2015

I bought it to remove makeup and it does its job :)

Excellent

Posted by 4731009950569582485 on Jan 08, 2015

It's great instead of hand cream when normal hand cream doesn't help. Good for sensitive skin cleansing and instead of night cream! very satisfied, although the bottle is plastic.