Beautiful skin

Posted by 4645729598457948633 on Feb 05, 2015

I have used this for about 2 years on my skin. I use to have oily skin but that's not the case any longer. I now have beautiful perfectly balanced skin. Feels great, soaks in fast and leaves you with soft beautifully hydrated skin.

great for hair and scalp

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 25, 2009

I ordered this based on the reviews here...I'm not disappointed...I rub some on my scalp and into my hair before bed...and in the morning when I wash my hair, it's got much better body and looks healthier.

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012

good quality oil. i use it on my skin, also i make creams with this oil. it makes skin softer and this oil's non-comedogenic

Best oil

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this oil for about a month or so and it does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. Also, it keeps the sebum away, so I'm loving it. I've used jojoba oil in the past, but I was not pleased with the results, probably because it wasn't organic. But this oil really makes me happy. Highly recommend it!

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

One of the best oils I have used, because it makes skin so soft and don't make blemishes. Nice and light oil.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1109554 on Jun 14, 2008

This ORGANIC oil has more smell than the conventional kind. It woks great on my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1015000 on Mar 11, 2009

Condition of Item Excellent!

Wonderful Oil

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Mar 18, 2009

I have very sensitive skin, I have allergies and I have dry skin. I mix jojoba oil in with my daily moisturizer and it has made such a difference! My skin is soft, it doesn't irritate my skin and it heals me up so fast when I have an allergic reaction. I also tried mixing this with my face moisturizer and it works wonderfully there as well. I have oily skin, acne prone and it doesn't make my skin any worse, it actually helps to balance out the oil that my skin produces. I highly recommend this product.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

I use this all the time, everywhere, often as a base for essential oils. Clients like it.

Excellent quality jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

This oil is very flexible. It is great for dry skin and for massage as well.