Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Love IT! Great to put in hair and scalp over night(just make sure u rinse rinse rinse after) and to mix a little in with your night facial cream for a little hydrate boost.

nature's gift

Posted by Reviewer2763853 on May 12, 2010

this is my 3rd bottle in a row. I use it on my hair, my lip, my face, and sometimes ankles! It is Nature's gift :) I cant imagine living without it.

Thank you for the gift of nature! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1164411 on Jun 02, 2009

I can't live without this organic jojoba oil. This is the best jojoba oil I have ever found.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2924670 on Dec 19, 2009

Wonderful hair oil leave hair feeling really soft. I also mix jojoba oil with my shea butter for a skin moisturizer.Works wonders for dry skin.I been using this oil for two years now.One of the many reasons I rate this oil as a five star.In a few month you will see better hair and skin just continue to use.

love love love!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Aug 11, 2011

Jojoba oil is such a great product I can recommend to everyone w/normal-oily skin. I don't have any breakouts and the pores seem less visible. It also reduces any whiteness of zinc oxide sunscreens. I use it as a sebum remover (as if you are using cleansing oil but I use it after I remove my makeup w/cleansing wipes and then wash the oil off w/cleanser) Great body/face moisturiser. hair treatment. 1 drop of oil should be enough for your entire face. Under makeup it makes your face dewy so these days I stopped putting foundation on my face.