great for hair and scalp

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 25, 2009

I ordered this based on the reviews here...I'm not disappointed...I rub some on my scalp and into my hair before bed...and in the morning when I wash my hair, it's got much better body and looks healthier.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 15, 2009

I have used this one for years and it definitely keeps my skin young and vibrant.

Best for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 20, 2009

This balances your skin well and works for rosacea conditions without irritation.

Organic jojoba from a good company

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Mar 24, 2008

Jojoba oil is far superior to any other skin oil because it does not go rancid. This particular oil is a good buy.

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012

good quality oil. i use it on my skin, also i make creams with this oil. it makes skin softer and this oil's non-comedogenic

Best oil

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this oil for about a month or so and it does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. Also, it keeps the sebum away, so I'm loving it. I've used jojoba oil in the past, but I was not pleased with the results, probably because it wasn't organic. But this oil really makes me happy. Highly recommend it!

Beautiful skin

Posted by 4645729598457948633 on Feb 05, 2015

I have used this for about 2 years on my skin. I use to have oily skin but that's not the case any longer. I now have beautiful perfectly balanced skin. Feels great, soaks in fast and leaves you with soft beautifully hydrated skin.

Works great for...

Posted by Reviewer3023328 on Mar 02, 2013

just naired top lip. After my daughter uses Nair on her top lip, she is left with a red,spotty looking rash. She puts some of this on her lip afterwards, and within a few hours that redness/spottiness is gone. Very soothing. We tried to use it for facial moisturizing, but yikes..way too oily, even with just a couple of drops.

Great for everyday use

Posted by Reviewer1215074 on Mar 05, 2009

This is a lovely body oil to use which is absorbed readily into the skin leaving no grease. Great for everyday use and can be added to with a few drops of your favourite essential oils. Try rosehip see oil to help with sun damage/scarring.

It is an oil.....

Posted by Reviewer2699772 on Jan 19, 2009

I prefer cream moisturizers, but this is pretty good for an oil moisturizer. You have to dampen your face before application for it to really work. Also, don't refrigerate. It has a pretty low freezing point.