New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

love love love!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Aug 11, 2011

Jojoba oil is such a great product I can recommend to everyone w/normal-oily skin. I don't have any breakouts and the pores seem less visible. It also reduces any whiteness of zinc oxide sunscreens. I use it as a sebum remover (as if you are using cleansing oil but I use it after I remove my makeup w/cleansing wipes and then wash the oil off w/cleanser) Great body/face moisturiser. hair treatment. 1 drop of oil should be enough for your entire face. Under makeup it makes your face dewy so these days I stopped putting foundation on my face.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 15, 2009

I have used this one for years and it definitely keeps my skin young and vibrant.

Best for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 20, 2009

This balances your skin well and works for rosacea conditions without irritation.

Organic jojoba from a good company

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Mar 24, 2008

Jojoba oil is far superior to any other skin oil because it does not go rancid. This particular oil is a good buy.

great for hair and scalp

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 25, 2009

I ordered this based on the reviews here...I'm not disappointed...I rub some on my scalp and into my hair before bed...and in the morning when I wash my hair, it's got much better body and looks healthier.