Best oil

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this oil for about a month or so and it does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. Also, it keeps the sebum away, so I'm loving it. I've used jojoba oil in the past, but I was not pleased with the results, probably because it wasn't organic. But this oil really makes me happy. Highly recommend it!

Perfecto

Posted by 5107565962499014721 on May 05, 2014

perfecto

Good for mild skin and scalp issues.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

I used it twice a day on scalp and face I wouldn't say i had more than 20% improvement with Dandruff. It's natural, and not too expensive, so nothing to lose.

Allrounder

Posted by 5066151183221452949 on May 04, 2014

Good allrounder oil (face, hair...) for a nice price:) Will repurchase

S0-S0

Posted by 4815403210620227436 on Apr 25, 2014

This product was alright, feels a little sticky thou, I like grapeseed oil better thou.

Dessert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 24, 2014

Used it for facial cleansing. Value for money. Instead of paying double the price for cosmetic brands of facial cleansing oil, this product will do the same. However, the texture is not as light as the expensive Shu Uemura one. I have also ordered the non organic (same brand) jojoba oil. Once I start using it, will report back.

Me encanta

Posted by 5087261743432148573 on Apr 24, 2014

Uso este aceite para todo: cara, cuerpo y pelo. Cunde muchísimo, hidrata muy bien sin engrasar (mi piel es mixta-sensible), y su calidad me parece muy buena. Me está sorprendiendo mucho en mis talones, los tengo bastante resecos y, en mi caso, me los hidrata y los deja más suaves que el aceite de almendras.

Not bad

Posted by Virginia on Apr 21, 2014

Expected much more from this oil

Hiustenhoitoon

Posted by maarithm on Apr 06, 2014

Jojobaöljy on parasta öljyä hiusten- ja erityisesti päänahan hoitoon. Saa helposti pestyä pois, ei jätä rasvaista tuntua. Sopii ihollekin ja imeytyy erittäin hyvin ja nopeasti.

good!!

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Apr 06, 2014

it doesn t smell. it s very good!!