Very nice product

Posted by stefan108 on Apr 12, 2011

I am using it daily and my scalp is better. Doesn't smell and it is not greasy, and it's organic, so it is a perfect product for me. I will buy it again!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I found out this is one of the chief ingredients in a $300 a jar fancy face cream I bought once (Silly me!). Now I mix this with my regular non-petroleum based lotion and apply to my skin all over my body! And it works just as well to undo wrinkles!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Nov 04, 2010

I mix it with raw shea butter for my skin.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Like!

Posted by Reviewer2394323 on Nov 07, 2011

So far, I left it in my hair once overnight, and the hair is noticeably softer. I think I'll find this oil very useful for many things.

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2402447 on Oct 31, 2012

i am natural with kinky, coily texture hair and i use this jojoba oil with my other oils ( almond, castro, extra virgin, vitamin E oils)

AMAZING

Posted by 4679969110693924688 on Jun 11, 2016

I have used this product together with the african black soap for my acne prone skin for about three months now, and my skin has cleared up SOOOO MUCH! I am so happy! I also put it on my stretch marks, and it works so well! I love it!

Love love love it

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

I use it on my face and hair. I bleach my hair, so it definately needs some care! I use it daily, mix hairproduct with some oil and so it keeps my hair healty and shiny. Also my skin is quite sensitive and doesnt like artificial ingredients, but loves this (and other kinds of) oil. I love organic jojoba oil and this kind is so much cheaper than the ones i can buy in The Netherlands! I uses not even half a bottle, but since I reorderd a few weeks ago, i did buy another bottle. :)

Hiustenhoitoon

Posted by maarithm on Apr 06, 2014

Jojobaöljy on parasta öljyä hiusten- ja erityisesti päänahan hoitoon. Saa helposti pestyä pois, ei jätä rasvaista tuntua. Sopii ihollekin ja imeytyy erittäin hyvin ja nopeasti.

Wonderful Oil

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Mar 18, 2009

I have very sensitive skin, I have allergies and I have dry skin. I mix jojoba oil in with my daily moisturizer and it has made such a difference! My skin is soft, it doesn't irritate my skin and it heals me up so fast when I have an allergic reaction. I also tried mixing this with my face moisturizer and it works wonderfully there as well. I have oily skin, acne prone and it doesn't make my skin any worse, it actually helps to balance out the oil that my skin produces. I highly recommend this product.