Great Product !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

an organic jojoba oil who is fast absorbed and leave your skin feeling soft and nourrished

love this

Posted by 4720347322014511552 on Sep 19, 2012

During roaccutan it eases scalp dryness and itchiness. Also calms my dry and irritated skin! Will b ordering moar when needed.

Great product.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 24, 2012

Really good. Organic product.

Great as usual.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

Great for hair, skin, and everything else.

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

One of the best oils I have used, because it makes skin so soft and don't make blemishes. Nice and light oil.

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I found out this is one of the chief ingredients in a $300 a jar fancy face cream I bought once (Silly me!). Now I mix this with my regular non-petroleum based lotion and apply to my skin all over my body! And it works just as well to undo wrinkles!

russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

good oil, good brand quality, one of the best I try. Beautiful for skin - leaves clean soft and doesn't leave oily shine. my hair is well conditioning after 30min jojoba mask with this item and some essential oils. Recommend! обожаю это масло для волос, делает мой сухие кудрявые волосы блестящими, шелковистыми, словно струящимися сквозь пальцы, очень экономно расходуется, также отлично подходит и для кожи, одно из лучших базовых масел для ароматерапии.

super !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

très bonne huile bio que j'utilise en bain pour mes longueurs avant le shamp (soit la veille soit 2/3h avant)

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

Being organic and all, I think this is the best available jojoba oil on here

Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this as my night time moisturizer every night (I have oily and acne-prone skin), and it's amazing! I also use this on the sides of my arms where I have keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) immediately after showering. I've seen great results. And a little goes a long way- I've had my bottle for over 4 months and haven't even used half of it yet!