Best present ever for my face.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 28, 2012

I am so happy I got this, never imagened a simple oil could make my face feel and look so nice! I have used almond oil before but it clogged my pores so I broke out a bit. My skin now is much smoother and softer, I think it is one of the first times I have noticed a product making that much of a difference. And my acne is not worse at all, it is in fact better. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair too, for shine and softness. And it is great for massage, for softening lips and so many things. Maybe the best thing I have gotten from Iherb :)

russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

good oil, good brand quality, one of the best I try. Beautiful for skin - leaves clean soft and doesn't leave oily shine. my hair is well conditioning after 30min jojoba mask with this item and some essential oils. Recommend! обожаю это масло для волос, делает мой сухие кудрявые волосы блестящими, шелковистыми, словно струящимися сквозь пальцы, очень экономно расходуется, также отлично подходит и для кожи, одно из лучших базовых масел для ароматерапии.

Worth it just for the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

I've never used any other brand so I can't compare it to anything. However, the smell of this oil makes it worth it. I make my own hair conditioner and it's a nice additive.

Great for so many uses!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

This is one even my husband will use. I mostly use it for skin and beauty needs, nails, skin, lips, make-up remover, hair conditioner, protect my hair before swimming in pools or ocean, tame fly aways, and I even use it in some of my natural home cleaning recipes, like wood cleaners/polish. My husband mostly uses it in the winter when his skin tends to get a tad dry or after he does his Bikram Yoga.

Very good

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

This is a good jojoba oil but it has a nutty scent that wasn't present in previous bottles and according to the manufacturer, it was harvest related and the scent should not affect its quality. Works for me.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love using this oil as a base with my various essential oils. Essential oils have wonderful healing properties. Each oil is different. Some help reduce inflammation or help relieve digestion while others are great insect repellents, diuretics, anti-oxidants, etc. Google essential oils to learn more. Organic is always the best option.

Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

Super produit ! Je l'utilise souvent sur mes cheveux en bain d'huile avant le shampoing et il hydrate et nourrit très bien mon cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise aussi quelques fois sur mon visage ou sur mon corps quand j'ai la peau très sèche et je sens la différence !

Good quality!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Hasn't improved my skin but atleast it doesn't break me out, considering my extremly acne-prone skin that is a huge plus! I'd rather use this simple organic product than smother my skin with chemicals.

Very nice

Posted by 5363155563174333004 on Jul 14, 2013

Very nice

Good for the face

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

I make my own oil blend with this and essential oils as a face oil. I've always been afraid to use oil on my face because of my combination skin and the perception that oil will make my face oilier. Oils I've tried in the past tend to give me a greasy feel and look, which made me more fearful of using oil on my face. When I read that jojoba oil is similar to our skin's natural sebum, I decide to use it as a base oil for the essential oils I wanted to use on my face. I only use one drop of the jojoba oil blend on my face and I find that it's not as greasy as the other oils on my face. My face feels smooth and dewy to the touch when I apply it on my face.