Very good

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

This is a good jojoba oil but it has a nutty scent that wasn't present in previous bottles and according to the manufacturer, it was harvest related and the scent should not affect its quality. Works for me.

Great for so many uses!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

This is one even my husband will use. I mostly use it for skin and beauty needs, nails, skin, lips, make-up remover, hair conditioner, protect my hair before swimming in pools or ocean, tame fly aways, and I even use it in some of my natural home cleaning recipes, like wood cleaners/polish. My husband mostly uses it in the winter when his skin tends to get a tad dry or after he does his Bikram Yoga.

Worth it just for the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

I've never used any other brand so I can't compare it to anything. However, the smell of this oil makes it worth it. I make my own hair conditioner and it's a nice additive.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1422845 on Apr 21, 2012

I've been using this jojoba for a few years. My skin loves it. It absorbs very well into my skin, doesn't make me break out or irritate my eczema, and it has an almost velvety smooth texture.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1986953 on Apr 16, 2012

for skin, hair - the best

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218266 on Apr 15, 2012

I totally like the product*****

Great

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Apr 02, 2012

Use this for my hair, this is my second bottle

Best present ever for my face.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 28, 2012

I am so happy I got this, never imagened a simple oil could make my face feel and look so nice! I have used almond oil before but it clogged my pores so I broke out a bit. My skin now is much smoother and softer, I think it is one of the first times I have noticed a product making that much of a difference. And my acne is not worse at all, it is in fact better. I love to put a tiny bit in my hair too, for shine and softness. And it is great for massage, for softening lips and so many things. Maybe the best thing I have gotten from Iherb :)

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012

good quality oil. i use it on my skin, also i make creams with this oil. it makes skin softer and this oil's non-comedogenic

Moisture delight

Posted by Reviewer1580740 on Mar 22, 2012

This oil is perfect on my skin. I use it all over my body almost every day, and it leaves my skin very soft and moist. It has no smell but I like its neutrality. I use a lot of it so I wish it came in a bigger bottle