love this

Posted by 4720347322014511552 on Sep 19, 2012

During roaccutan it eases scalp dryness and itchiness. Also calms my dry and irritated skin! Will b ordering moar when needed.

Great Product !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

an organic jojoba oil who is fast absorbed and leave your skin feeling soft and nourrished

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2402447 on Oct 31, 2012

i am natural with kinky, coily texture hair and i use this jojoba oil with my other oils ( almond, castro, extra virgin, vitamin E oils)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

love it

Very nice

Posted by 5363155563174333004 on Jul 14, 2013

Very nice

Good for the face

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

I make my own oil blend with this and essential oils as a face oil. I've always been afraid to use oil on my face because of my combination skin and the perception that oil will make my face oilier. Oils I've tried in the past tend to give me a greasy feel and look, which made me more fearful of using oil on my face. When I read that jojoba oil is similar to our skin's natural sebum, I decide to use it as a base oil for the essential oils I wanted to use on my face. I only use one drop of the jojoba oil blend on my face and I find that it's not as greasy as the other oils on my face. My face feels smooth and dewy to the touch when I apply it on my face.

Best for oily skin

Posted by 5452645301736380276 on Aug 04, 2013

My skin has cleared so muh after using this . Love this product :)

Perfect

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it for my hair after I wash it. Have been loving the results.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Compré este producto para problemas de caspa y tras apñicarlo un par de veces me ha djado el pelo precioso, muy nutrido, tambien sirve para la piel puesto que es la grasa mas parecida al cuerpo humano. Huele como a semillas, no es graso y muy natural con un color intenso del verdadero aceite de jojoba no de esos claruchos que venden en otros sitios.

Me encanta!

Posted by 4850431404542577790 on Sep 22, 2013

Me encanta, lo uso en mi cabello y me queda padrísimo. Y para masajes esta excelente, deja la piel muy hidratada.