Good for the face

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

I make my own oil blend with this and essential oils as a face oil. I've always been afraid to use oil on my face because of my combination skin and the perception that oil will make my face oilier. Oils I've tried in the past tend to give me a greasy feel and look, which made me more fearful of using oil on my face. When I read that jojoba oil is similar to our skin's natural sebum, I decide to use it as a base oil for the essential oils I wanted to use on my face. I only use one drop of the jojoba oil blend on my face and I find that it's not as greasy as the other oils on my face. My face feels smooth and dewy to the touch when I apply it on my face.

Best for oily skin

Posted by 5452645301736380276 on Aug 04, 2013

My skin has cleared so muh after using this . Love this product :)

Perfect

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it for my hair after I wash it. Have been loving the results.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Compré este producto para problemas de caspa y tras apñicarlo un par de veces me ha djado el pelo precioso, muy nutrido, tambien sirve para la piel puesto que es la grasa mas parecida al cuerpo humano. Huele como a semillas, no es graso y muy natural con un color intenso del verdadero aceite de jojoba no de esos claruchos que venden en otros sitios.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Good oil and packaging isn't feminine.

Very nice product

Posted by stefan108 on Apr 12, 2011

I am using it daily and my scalp is better. Doesn't smell and it is not greasy, and it's organic, so it is a perfect product for me. I will buy it again!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 17, 2012

I found out this is one of the chief ingredients in a $300 a jar fancy face cream I bought once (Silly me!). Now I mix this with my regular non-petroleum based lotion and apply to my skin all over my body! And it works just as well to undo wrinkles!

love this

Posted by 4720347322014511552 on Sep 19, 2012

During roaccutan it eases scalp dryness and itchiness. Also calms my dry and irritated skin! Will b ordering moar when needed.

Great Product !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

an organic jojoba oil who is fast absorbed and leave your skin feeling soft and nourrished