Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

This is better than the coconut version as the scent is not as strong. In general Desert Essence has excellent lotions.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Sep 01, 2010

the only reason i give it 2 stars, is because it really is a good lotion. but the smell is very dominating and sickening. too sweet, smells like marzipan. but i will definately try it in a different smell later! as i was saying, it is a very good moisturiser after all.

great hand lotion

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Nov 10, 2008

I am in nursing and I am always washing my hands and they get very dry. This is a nice thick lotion that absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. And it doesn't contain all the chemicals most lotions have.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Jan 10, 2008

great smelling lotion that really works for dry skin. A little goes a long way. Love desert essence products.

Outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer2977249 on May 03, 2010

I was looking for an organic no-soy lotion and found this product! I love it! I have extremely sensitive skin but find that this product keeps my skin smooth. I even use in on my elderly mother who also enjoys it There is a slight fragrance but it is pleasant and goes away quickly. I highly recommend this product.

Miam !

Posted by Ellendra on Jul 22, 2013

Odeur superbe de gâteau aux amandes ! Pénètre vite comme toutes les lotions DE ;)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Mar 29, 2010

The fragrance is really nice and not overpowering and it keeps your skin moisturized the whole day. No nasty residue if your skin is on the dry side. Goes a long way too.

Really Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2767274 on Jan 23, 2008

I discovered this by accident and it's a wonderful winter time moisturizer for both hands and body. I really like the Shea butter.

Great texture

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I love this lotion. It should come in bigger container and they could give you more for your buck ... The coconut one smells great . Absorbs fast. Great texture. No allergic reaction.even tough I have sensitive skin.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1738466 on Jun 12, 2010

Melts into your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth sans the stickiness.