Wonderful Body Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008

This is a fantastic smelling and cleansing product for the body. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick! The only thing is that it could be made to suds up a little more.

good and clean no residue

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Nov 21, 2008

love that it has alpha and beta hydroxy, I use it for my face in the shower too and it does a great job of keeping my skin clear but isn't too drying

Very good body soap / wash, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... a bit on the expensive side, though it's dense and not water-ish. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Smells so good! No animal testing for these products :))

Smells so Good!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jan 03, 2008

Very fruity and doesn't dry the skin. Love it!

smells great

Posted by Reviewer3243576 on Dec 06, 2009

I'm trying to stay away from sodium laurel sulfate and parabens, this foams up nicely and smells better than anything else I've tried. I'm on my second tube of it.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on Mar 07, 2011

natural gentle smell. leaves my skin looking very smooth. it is gentle enough to use as a face wash as well. it leaves my face glowing and my pores smaller.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on May 25, 2011

I love this product. It is very pure and natural. No harmful chemicals. Refreshing smell while in use but does not leave a scent on your skin. It is user-friendly for any age.

Nice...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 21, 2010

I don't like this body wash as much as the shampoo, but it lathers nicely. I really like the ingredients. I like that it feels like a regular shower gel; not runny. The scent isn't stong enough for me- it doesn't linger. But its nice.

Fresh and invigorating

Posted by Reviewer1338029 on Jul 11, 2009

This body wash has a distinct and lovely scent on application though sadly it doesnt linger too long.That being said its great value for money and a treat to use.