Best

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on May 03, 2016

Best fragrencee free shower, body is silky soft after.

Hyvä hajustamaton suihkugeeli

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

Tämä suihkugeeli sopii hyvin minun herkälle iholle koska on myös hajustamaton ja todella riittoisa.

*-*

Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Nov 27, 2014

Parfait, rien à dire de plus ;)

No chemicals or smell and works just fine

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 25, 2014

Due to suffering from multiple chemical sensitivities, I cannot use commercial soaps. And even natural soaps with fragrances can cause me problems, so I looked for a natural, fragrance-free soap to use and came across this one. It has no smell and does not bother me at all. It works just as well as commercial soap. It lathers up easily, doesn't dry up my skin, and seems to last a reasonable time. But it is a bit expensive. And the lid leaves something to be desired. It used to have a very tiny hole, but the company fixed that, so it is larger now. But now it tends to leak, so some soap is lost when I open it. And I have to be careful when opening the lid, as it is easy to break it. If I do that, then it will not plug the hole, and the soap will leak out. That is why I've saved a couple of lids from previous bottles, so if I break one I can replace it with an old lid. But other than those caveats, this is a very good product.

Just Great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014

Great Body Wash for a great price. It lathers very well so you need just a small amount. I like the tiny sprout, it prevents unnecessary waste. It took me more than 3 weeks to empty the bottle. A little goes a long way. The scent is as good as you can get. Most ingredients for shampoo, body wash etc. have a chemical scent. I will order again. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

Love Desert Essence products

Posted by 5617668066976547309 on Oct 14, 2013

I love all the Desert Essence Products, they smell so good and they are vegan so i am really satisfied about them !

Squeaky clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

This lathers well and rinses well. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh and smooth and soft because of the glycolic acid. Update:This is for the original. The company changed this bodywash completely and where it was clear before, is now gooey brownish color and doesn't work as well. God bless you all.

Excellent price and quality!

Posted by Reviewer1940188 on Feb 28, 2012

Bought this product at first. I'm pleased with it per 100%. Very very best and want to use it again and again. I will buy more!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 06, 2011

I feel very clean after using this! No funky left over residue and the scent (which only lasts in the shower) reminds me of a hospital, but without all those nasty chemicals and toxins. My skin feels clean and is not overly dried out.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Mar 21, 2011

It cleans my skin very well and I get less backne when using this! Yay! The smell reminds me of hospitals, but its so mild I don't even smell it when I use it. Will buy again!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »