Very good body soap / wash, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. a little on the expensive side. Although lasts long as it's quite dense, and not water-ish. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great!

Posted by 5433586248807731419 on Dec 21, 2012

Amazing body wash. Wonderful scent. It does its job perfectly!

LOVE IT! THE SMELL!!!!

Posted by 5541929031825465929 on May 24, 2015

LOVE THAT SMELL!!! Love the product! It doesn't really smell like ginger though, more like sweet apples. The only bad thing I'd say is that it's a bit hard to get a bigger amount of body wash out of the tube at once as it seems to have some kind of a seal system and you have to squeeze super hard. It's good in a way though, makes you use less at a time and in case kids were to use it you won't end up with an empty tube.

Yummy!!!

Posted by enilorak on Nov 08, 2012

So, so, SO good! I love this. It smells and feels so fresh. I absolutely love this one. Aaah, I think this will be my new favorite! I thought it would have an artificial smell, but not at all. I will buy this again and again and again!!

Wonderful product

Posted by 5513935154488511916 on Jun 07, 2015

This is the best body wash I have found so far, I'm in love with it! The texture is beautiful, the scent divine, and unlike other brands - a little goes a very long way. I would recommend this highly to anyone considering trying it. Great for my very sensitive skin and the gel texture is very refreshing on the skin, yet lathers up beautifully. 😊

smells yummy!

Posted by 5589638773816600927 on May 26, 2014

Love the smell! Can't really smell the ginger but the green apple is sweet. A little of the soap will get good amount of lather. 1 star deducted because it's not really that moisturizing.

Green Apple & Ginger

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 26, 2014

A very nice shampoo, lovely apple scent (but I still prefer Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo).

perfect, will buy again

Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Aug 18, 2016

The smell is refreshing, cleans good. What more do you need ))

A body wash for Noah

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

Noah always broke out after each bath until I found this one. I will use this for him until he;s old enough to buy his own!

super