Pretty good, not worth the price though.

Posted by aftonhupper on Jul 08, 2014

Although some of the ingredients are impressive, the formula is too runny for the packaging, and its awkward to apply. Its pretty watery which makes me think it doesn't do much for my skin. Won't be repurchasing. Not a bad product, but no visible results either.

made me breakout

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Jun 11, 2014

Usually go well with desert essence products but this one unfortunately didn't work well.

Desert essence could do better!

Posted by 5733639393610615296 on Jan 30, 2014

The texture is to thick, I have combination skin and it's a little greasy. I don't like the smell and I also noticed phenoxyethanol, so it's the reason why I give only 2 stars.

Poca cosa

Posted by 4802634457146486806 on Jan 20, 2014

Se absorbe bien, siempre y cuando no des más producto del necesario sino, queda la cara pegajosa. No he notado que mi piel esté mejor, ni peor. No repetiré.

Sérum Grenade

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Oct 29, 2013

Ce sérum est un vrai coup de coeur, hyper hydratant, très léger, pénétre hyper vite !! Je le recommande vivement

Great

Posted by 4783257043010148291 on Sep 21, 2013

Good hydrating product

Piel sedosa

Posted by 5354418939304139106 on Jul 07, 2013

Llevo usando esta crema como un mes y no veo que tenga un gran efecto sobre las pequeñas líneas de expresión. Eso sí, deja la piel muy sedosa y suave y la hidrata bastante bien. Quizá me faltaría combinar con una nutritiva para potenciar el efecto. Lo único que no me gusta de la crema es que genera más grasa en la piel y yo de por sí tengo problemas de piel grasa en verano, quizá para el invierno sea genial, ya veremos.

Good hydrating lotion

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 27, 2013

Moisturizes well and not greasy. Not really the consistency of a serum but rather that of a lotion. I don't like the smell. La consistance est davantage celle d'une lotion que celle d'un sérum. Hydrate bien. Un peu long à pénétrer mais ne laisse pas pour autant de film gras. L'odeur est celle des produits naturels, on n'y identifie pas spécialement l'odeur de grenade.

Skin serum

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on May 22, 2013

I have acne and breakouts all the time, and this serum doesn't clog my pores. It absorbs well and leaves no sticky tacky yucky feel in my face, and my mineral foundation doesn't glide off :) And, there is only a mild scent to it, which is nice.

Totally surprised

Posted by Reviewer1325751 on Apr 13, 2013

I am really amazed at how good my skin looks using this product. I just tagged it onto the end of my vitamin order as an after thought. My skin is usually sensitive and I was waiting to break out but although light to apply my skin feels hydrated all day and this is in an Australian summer with high temperatures so I am delighted. I am going to order the cleanser now and see how I go with that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »