Love this face serum!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this face serum in combination with the pomegranate cleanser for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most serums or lotions clog my pores almost as soon as I apply it. This serum doesn't do that. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this serum. It helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Nov 07, 2010

I love this serum it's wonderful it's like a light lotion, it is non greasy it has pomegranate,green tea,grape seed,coq10,vitamins A,C,and E all the essential anti agers.I have sensitive skin and this does'nt bother me like other products do it is soothing. It's great and a low price here at Iherb!

great organic product

Posted by Reviewer2564071 on Sep 20, 2008

I can use this in the daytime but need something with more moisture at night (55y/o)

Shake it before use

Posted by Reviewer3018483 on Jun 22, 2012

I found it a light cream. I didn' t like the fact that you must shake it before the use. Otherwise cream with water mixed come out.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3122132 on Apr 05, 2010

It irritates my skin and I develped lttle red patches. Wish I could get a refund.

Ii didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer3217079 on Sep 09, 2011

Terrible smell.Must be shaken before using, else only water comes out.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1571043 on Apr 15, 2008

This is the best Gluten-Free skin care I have found yet!

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2079463 on Mar 06, 2012

This never causes breakouts for me, absorbs well and it moisturizes well while also working to renew the skin.

Great result!

Posted by Rozalia on Mar 21, 2013

This is the best remedy for my skin in my 43 years. Excellent moisture, the skin looks younger and crushes. This serum is even better than many of the series luxury that I have tried. Will be ordering again!

Voici ce que j'en pense:

Posted by CaroleensGarden on Oct 03, 2012

un serum hyper frais que j'adore utilisé également (comme le serum yeux de la même gamme). il hydrate bien le visage, d'ailleurs en été je ne portais que lui, maintenant que l'automne est là je le complète avec une crème de jour hydratante et idem pour la nuit. si j'avais qq chose à redire ca serait qu'il a tendance à se déphaser donc il faut penser à secouer le flacon avant de se servir. mais sinon il est vraiement bien!! en revanche j'ai été qq peu surprise que la composition sur la boite et sur le tube en lui même ne soit pas la même... après contact auprès de iherb puis de desert essence, il semblerait que les compositions du produit aient changé et que iherb écoule encore des anciens packaging mais la formulation est bien la nouvelle! celle qui prime est celle sur le tube! (ouf!)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »