Muy satisfecha con este champú

Posted by 5360575847653135677 on May 02, 2015

Ya voy por mi segundo envase. Uso este champú a diario. No me gusta la presentación, el plástico es un poco duro, pero lo importante es lo de dentro.

Seem to like it

Posted by 4959053956126324568 on Jan 22, 2015

Looking for a more "natural" shampoo that isn't filled with bad chemicals and for daily use. Shampoo suds up well for not having sulfates. Smell is nice, stronger while washing but doesn't last on hair when dry. I like that. Cleans well and you don't need a lot. Follow up with the matching conditioner. I don't know why you would skip conditioner, but the pair work well together. Hair is easy to style and I do notice more volume.

nice product

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Dec 17, 2014

All Dessert Essence shampoos are great. I think this new scent smells mostly like apple- maybe a plain apple or plain ginger shampoo would be better instead of the mix.

Great

Posted by 5497234510368197100 on Dec 15, 2014

Fresh smell and clean hair.

No chemicals, only a mild smell, and works fine

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 25, 2014

Due to suffering from multiple chemical sensitivities, I cannot use commercial shampoos. And even natural shampoos with fragrances can cause me problems, so I looked for a natural, fragrance-free shampoo to use and came across Desert Essence's Fragrance Free Shampoo, but strangely, it had a smell that bothered me. So then I tried this Green Apple and Ginger Shampoo by Desert Essence, and it only has a mild smell, but that does not bother me at all, so I use this shampoo exclusively. It works just as well as commercial shampoos. It lathers up easily, doesn't dry out my hair, and seems to last a reasonable time. But it is a bit expensive. And the lid leaves something to be desired. It used to have a very tiny hole, but the company fixed that, so it is larger now. But now it tends to leak, so some shampoo is lost when I open it. And I have to be careful when opening the lid, as it is easy to break it. If I do that, then it will not plug the hole, and the shampoo will leak out. That is why I've saved a couple of lids from previous bottles, so if I break one I can replace it with an old lid. But other than those caveats, this is a very good product.

Muy bueno.

Posted by potipoti on Oct 01, 2014

Como siempre los champús de esta línea de desert essence son estupendos. Dejan el pelo suave brillante y ayudan mucho con el encrespamiento. Lástima que tengo el pelo graso y en eso no me ayudan, solo me dura el pelo limpio un día. El olor es como a caramelo o piruletas, nada de manzana.

fab hair

Posted by 4678695281356318508 on Sep 30, 2014

Love the shampoo great for my fine curly hair, smells fab too

Good product

Posted by 5391411598114154820 on Aug 07, 2014

I've just began to test this product but it's seems good.

L'odeur !

Posted by 5464407867056874018 on Jun 20, 2014

Pas mal, odeur très agréable. Pas sure que cela épaississe mes cheveux, par contre... Et à utiliser absolument avec l'après shampoing, les shampoings Desert Essence ont tendance à emmêler les cheveux ! ;)

Un champú más

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 15, 2014

Esta bien,pero no merece diferente a ningún otro. Sólo lo diferencia el olorcito a manzana