Customer Reviews

Desert Essence, Organics, Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

$6.05
$8.99
Savings of: $2.94 (33% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 259 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 147 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Excellent

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Jun 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Excellent for my fine thin hair. I always add water to my shampoo to make it more diluted. This shampoo is very concentrated which means I use very little amount to wash my hair. This tube lasts a long time. I love the fragrance of apple.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Очень хорошо / Very well

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Люблю шампуни Desert Essence, этот - не исключение. Просто находка для моих длинных тонких волос, склонных к жирности. Промывает жирные корни, бережно очищает сухие кончики, дает объем и восхитительный запах волосам. Рекомендую! I love all Desert Essence shampoos and this is no exception. It is just the thing for my long thin greasy hair. It washes greasy roots, gently cleanses dry ends, gives volume and delicious smell for my hair. I recommend it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Shows how different we all are

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2946335 on Mar 07, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

The smell to me is horrid. I had to rewash my hair a few hours later it was so bad. Smells (to me ) like a tobacco shop. The conditioner is just as bad. I will stick with the Aubrey Organics or the Kiss my Face ones

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Good natural shampoo. Very strong smell of apples. Хороший шампунь с очень сильным запахом яблок

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Oh noooo! Good shampoo- horrible scent!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

That says it for me, really. Please DO change this unfresh, weird scent to what the customer expects: The fresh, clean smell of apples and ginger! Otherwise a good shampoo. But because of the aforementioned, I am giving this one away and will definitely not buy again until the offending smell is gone. Sorry!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 147 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives