Oh noooo! Good shampoo- horrible scent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

That says it for me, really. Please DO change this unfresh, weird scent to what the customer expects: The fresh, clean smell of apples and ginger! Otherwise a good shampoo. But because of the aforementioned, I am giving this one away and will definitely not buy again until the offending smell is gone. Sorry!

Extremely Irritating and Made My Hair Oilier Faster

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Mar 04, 2014

This shampoo irritated my scalp more than any natural one I've ever used. Made my scalp burn and itch. Strongly don't recommend! It seemed to clean well the first day but then I found out that it made my hair oilier much earlier than other shampoos and my hair does not get oily quickly! It smells nice and makes hair shiny but that shine soon becomes oil! It does not give good body. My hair is average thickness and fine. The shampoo I recommend is EO everyday lavender or the sulfate free one. Those actually work and do not irritate. I have no idea how this shampoo got so many good reviews!

my favourite shampoo

Posted by anioto on Jun 15, 2013

I thought I'll never like any of shampoos from IHerb... until I get this one! Perfect for me! Smells like apple puree, looks like apple juice, wash my hair perfectly and doesn't irritate the scalp, so I can avoid daily washings.

Cleans well

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Jun 27, 2013

Very good smell. Cleans well without being agressive for hair. Good shampoo. Nettoie bien les cheveux qui sont doux au toucher et légers. Odeur très agréable et tonique. Shampooing efficace.

god lukt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

veldig god shampo, lukter og skummer godt og gjør håret blankt. vil kjøpe igjen

Amazing shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1383154 on Jan 19, 2010

My family and I love this shampoo. It smells nice, makes your hair incredibly soft, and leaves it shiny and full. It is perfect for all hair types. I have baby fine hair; this shampoo makes it feel fuller.

The best for my hair!

Posted by 5433796426015585807 on Dec 10, 2013

Finally I've found a great shampoo for my dry, damaged hair!!! I've been trying different brand for a year and now I've found this one! The smell is sooooooo good, really fresh and it last for a long time, my husband is always sniffing my hair and says it smells so good (and he usually doesn't do that kind of thing so then it really must smell good! ;) ) You don't need much of the product so it's a great price. It ladders well and cleans excellent! The only thing that isn't great about this is the tube - the hole is really small so you need to squeeze REALLY HARD and for a while to get it out in your hand. But the weird thing is that with the conditioner you don't have that problem at all. Maybe it's just my tube that's a little weird and the next one will be normal? Awesome shampoo! I can also say that my skin and scalp is sensitive to soap and shampoo, I'm starting to itsch from most products but not from this!! :D

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2100787 on Jan 12, 2011

I really love this product. It smells really good and my hair responds great to this product. I have tight, curly coily hair and my curls jut pop ant it gives my hair a shine. I'm asking if the company would consider producing a lager bottle of this product.

Very good shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2222680 on Nov 13, 2009

Makes my hair very smooth and soft.

I fall in love whit it! Me enamoró!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

It clean the hair sooo good, smell amazing and i can brush my fine hair with no problem after use it. And my hair is greasy but since i use it i can take 2 or 3 days with the hair like the first day! And this is important to me because i have problems with my skin and i cant take a shower wherever i want. Deja el pelo limpiiiisimo, huele genial y despues puedo cepillar mi pelo sin problema, y eso que lo tengo fino y se enreda mucho. También decir que mi cabello es graso y con este champú, usando muy poca cantidad, consigo tener el pelo limpio como el primer dia tras 2 o 3 días y eso es importante para mi porque tengo problemas de piel y no puedo lavarmelo todo lo que quisiera. Una gozada!