Desert Essence, Organics, Green Apple & Ginger Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Excellent

Posted by 5348301173126784771 From Singapore on Jun 18, 2013

Excellent for my fine thin hair. I always add water to my shampoo to make it more diluted. This shampoo is very concentrated which means I use very little amount to wash my hair. This tube lasts a long time. I love the fragrance of apple.

Cleans well

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Jun 27, 2013

Very good smell. Cleans well without being agressive for hair. Good shampoo. Nettoie bien les cheveux qui sont doux au toucher et légers. Odeur très agréable et tonique. Shampooing efficace.

Does what is says

Posted by 5735249419544650300 on Oct 19, 2013

The shampoo was a good match for my sensitive scalp. Also, the promises for volume are totally kept !

great product

Posted by 5014059409311728001 on Nov 01, 2013

just love it , the smell is wonderful, fits me perfectly.

The best for my hair!

Posted by 5433796426015585807 on Dec 10, 2013

Finally I've found a great shampoo for my dry, damaged hair!!! I've been trying different brand for a year and now I've found this one! The smell is sooooooo good, really fresh and it last for a long time, my husband is always sniffing my hair and says it smells so good (and he usually doesn't do that kind of thing so then it really must smell good! ;) ) You don't need much of the product so it's a great price. It ladders well and cleans excellent! The only thing that isn't great about this is the tube - the hole is really small so you need to squeeze REALLY HARD and for a while to get it out in your hand. But the weird thing is that with the conditioner you don't have that problem at all. Maybe it's just my tube that's a little weird and the next one will be normal? Awesome shampoo! I can also say that my skin and scalp is sensitive to soap and shampoo, I'm starting to itsch from most products but not from this!! :D