Desert Essence, Organics, Hair Care, Fragrance Free Conditioner, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 30, 2009

Gentle and fragrance free. Did not irritate my skin. Left hair soft and manageable. Easy to get a brush through wet hair.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Fragrance Free in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2346493 on Apr 18, 2011

Great product for someone like me who has multiple chemical sensitivity. It really is odorless, and it makes my haIr feel really good. Highly recommended.

good for a sensitive type

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 12, 2011

No scent and no itch with this conditioner. Not the most nourishing I've used but you can always add a small drop of oil to boost it up. Does not leave hair heavy and limp.

Excellent Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 17, 2010

I purchased this conditioner to use with my Rainbow brand Baby Oh Baby Unscented organic herbal shampoo for camping in bear country where unscented products are a must. Best products ever! This conditioner is perfect for conditioning (& I had no problem with tangles) my fine but lots of it hair that is shoulder length. It also did not darken my blond highlights as some products do. Rinses easily. Won't attract insects or the bears!