good

Posted by 5096614356959156275 on Apr 16, 2016

Love it

Good fot dry scalp

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

IF you have problem with your scalp so try this.

Smells funny

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

Desert Essence conditioners are some of the best natural ones out there, but this one had a bit of a funny scent that I wasn't a huge fan of. It was supposed to be unscented, so I guess it was just the smell of the product itself. I much prefer some of the other fruity fragrances that they make. Other than that, it conditions and detangles well, without weighing down my hair. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews.

Awful

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Aug 31, 2015

Awful stuff, smells disgusting. Made my hair feel dry and matted. Won't ever use again.

Great for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and/or Sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 12, 2015

I have tried many fragrance & chemical free conditioners and most of them do not moisturize very well, but this one does. For those of you, like me, who are very sensitive to the faintest of smells, this does have a sterile-like smell, but it dissipates after you rinse and does not linger in the hair.

The top conditionner !

Posted by 5195015536686871886 on Aug 02, 2015

Conditioner this is probably one of my best! Texture, natural scent that smells releases, composition ... All this makes it close to perfection. The packaging is as practical as it is beautiful. Recognizing also Desert Essence is one of my favorite brands I expected no less! I would buy for sure and I also buy the shampoo for the full range! I love love!

bueno, "bonito" y puede decirse barato

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Jun 08, 2015

Lo he estado usando durante dos semanas seguidas y tengo que decir que en líneas generales es buen producto: aunque la hidratación no es extraordinaria (pero sí suficiente), es muy útil para desenredar mi pelo largo, rizado, seco y superproclive a los nudos. La composición es excelente. Lo recomendaría para cabello normal, seco y/o muy rizado. I've been using this conditioner for two weeks and I have to say that overall is a good product: although moisture isn't amazing (but enough), it's an useful conditioner to detangle my long, curly, dry and "supertangle prone" hair. Excellent composition. I would recommend it for normal, dry and/or very curly hair.

Great product

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

This is a truly fragrance free product, Id recomend you give it a go if you have sensitive skin. I do have very dry colour treated hair (frizzy and curly as well) and would like this to be a lot more moisturising, but my options are limited in fragrance free, so I cant give it 5 stars. Far Superior to QV (in Australia) or the Jason fragrance free conditioner for me. Price is also great.

Hajustamaton hiusten hoitoaine

Posted by Finland- on Mar 30, 2015

Tykkään tästä hajusteettomasta hiusten hoitoaineesta koska ei ärsytä herkkää ihoani. Antaa kiiltoa kullanvaaleisiin hiuksiini ja hiukset ovat pehmeät ja terveen näköiset.

Good fragrance free conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Feb 13, 2015

this is a fragrance free conditioner.... as is their Fragrance free shampoo. You only need a dime size drop of it after shampooing your hair. It is a silky feeling conditioner. My hair is not colored ..and it takes just a tiny drop of it. It would work for colored hair but you would of course use a quarter size of it...