great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2346493 on Apr 18, 2011

Great product for someone like me who has multiple chemical sensitivity. It really is odorless, and it makes my haIr feel really good. Highly recommended.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 30, 2009

Gentle and fragrance free. Did not irritate my skin. Left hair soft and manageable. Easy to get a brush through wet hair.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Fragrance Free in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

good for a sensitive type

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 12, 2011

No scent and no itch with this conditioner. Not the most nourishing I've used but you can always add a small drop of oil to boost it up. Does not leave hair heavy and limp.

Desert Essence hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3258781 on Sep 17, 2010

I've made my own hair conditioner and can't seem to get one that untangles well. This does help get the tangles out and with no artificial perfume or chemicals.

Excellent Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 17, 2010

I purchased this conditioner to use with my Rainbow brand Baby Oh Baby Unscented organic herbal shampoo for camping in bear country where unscented products are a must. Best products ever! This conditioner is perfect for conditioning (& I had no problem with tangles) my fine but lots of it hair that is shoulder length. It also did not darken my blond highlights as some products do. Rinses easily. Won't attract insects or the bears!

Smells funny

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

Desert Essence conditioners are some of the best natural ones out there, but this one had a bit of a funny scent that I wasn't a huge fan of. It was supposed to be unscented, so I guess it was just the smell of the product itself. I much prefer some of the other fruity fragrances that they make. Other than that, it conditions and detangles well, without weighing down my hair. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews.

Desert Essence Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1279020 on Dec 23, 2009

This product leaves your hair soft and shiney. It is also organic as well as vegan.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009

My hair is very fine and I was consered that this would weigh my hair down. To my surprise my hair was full of body. and you only need a drop and rinses out easily.

cleansing conditioner

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

i wash my hair with shampoo once every 2 days. i use this as my cleansing conditioner - think cleansing lotion for face. it is a great product. full of antioxidants and and no fragrance making it non irritating to scalp!