great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2346493 on Apr 18, 2011

Great product for someone like me who has multiple chemical sensitivity. It really is odorless, and it makes my haIr feel really good. Highly recommended.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 30, 2009

Gentle and fragrance free. Did not irritate my skin. Left hair soft and manageable. Easy to get a brush through wet hair.

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Fragrance Free in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

good for a sensitive type

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 12, 2011

No scent and no itch with this conditioner. Not the most nourishing I've used but you can always add a small drop of oil to boost it up. Does not leave hair heavy and limp.

Excellent Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 17, 2010

I purchased this conditioner to use with my Rainbow brand Baby Oh Baby Unscented organic herbal shampoo for camping in bear country where unscented products are a must. Best products ever! This conditioner is perfect for conditioning (& I had no problem with tangles) my fine but lots of it hair that is shoulder length. It also did not darken my blond highlights as some products do. Rinses easily. Won't attract insects or the bears!

Desert Essence hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3258781 on Sep 17, 2010

I've made my own hair conditioner and can't seem to get one that untangles well. This does help get the tangles out and with no artificial perfume or chemicals.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1899914 on Feb 02, 2011

Being allergic to fragrance, dyes and other ingredients of typical shampoo/conditioner make it hard to find a product that works for me. This does the trick!! It's great and won't break your hair down. It's very gentle but cleans extremely well. It's great for my curly hair.

Desert Essence Fragrance Free Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1279020 on Dec 23, 2009

This product leaves your hair soft and shiney. It is also organic as well as vegan.

Great product

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

This is a truly fragrance free product, Id recomend you give it a go if you have sensitive skin. I do have very dry colour treated hair (frizzy and curly as well) and would like this to be a lot more moisturising, but my options are limited in fragrance free, so I cant give it 5 stars. Far Superior to QV (in Australia) or the Jason fragrance free conditioner for me. Price is also great.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Mar 12, 2012

Smells very not natural. Not a scent just, sterile. Doesn't really make my hair soft or detangled.