Awesome Shampoo

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I like the smell, it smells like real apples. My hair felt a bit dry after rinsing this out, but when I threw in the ginger&apple conditioner, it was great and the result was clean, soft hair. I'd definitely recommend using these two together.

Healthy, Great Looking Hair

Posted by Reviewer1812920 on Oct 30, 2008

Since using this shampoo my hair looks, feels, and smells great. Thanks Desert Essence and iherb.com

I'm going to wash that Limp right out of my hair...

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

This adds volume to my hair & thickness. I love it & the price you sell it for...well that's Priceless!

Terrific Lather and Smell!

Posted by Reviewer1131481 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using the Coconut shampoo from Desert Essence and love it. My partner wanted a regular shampoo so I decided to get this one for her to try. She loves the smell and it lathers up really well for the small amount required for washing (about a dime's size.) The smaller container lasts a long time.

a little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2981753 on Sep 12, 2011

super concentrated, lathers up and cleans , smells great, and I perceive my hair is picking up body. My partner tried it and I ended up having to order more. No more his and hers, just ours.

Excellent

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Jun 18, 2013

Excellent for my fine thin hair. I always add water to my shampoo to make it more diluted. This shampoo is very concentrated which means I use very little amount to wash my hair. This tube lasts a long time. I love the fragrance of apple.

Очень хорошо / Very well

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Люблю шампуни Desert Essence, этот - не исключение. Просто находка для моих длинных тонких волос, склонных к жирности. Промывает жирные корни, бережно очищает сухие кончики, дает объем и восхитительный запах волосам. Рекомендую! I love all Desert Essence shampoos and this is no exception. It is just the thing for my long thin greasy hair. It washes greasy roots, gently cleanses dry ends, gives volume and delicious smell for my hair. I recommend it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Good natural shampoo. Very strong smell of apples. Хороший шампунь с очень сильным запахом яблок

love it

Posted by Reviewer2949631 on Feb 04, 2011

oh, i love this shampoo it cleans my hair very well and the smell is very nice. i ordered the shampoo twice ^^ i love it

풍선껌향기.

Posted by cocomin on Aug 21, 2012

처음 사용시,욕실에서 웃음이 나옴(나뿐만 아니라 남편도 깔깔거리면서 샤워를 하더군..)어릴때 씹던 풍선껌향이 상쾌하게 남.거품이 매우 잘나고 세정력도 좋음.아침마다 기분이 좋아짐.