Bien

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Jun 05, 2014

Sinceramente esperaba algo más de este champú. Funciona bien, me da volumen al pelo, no me engrasa, pero el olor que tiene no me dura nada. Probaré otras versiones.

Awesome Shampoo

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I like the smell, it smells like real apples. My hair felt a bit dry after rinsing this out, but when I threw in the ginger&apple conditioner, it was great and the result was clean, soft hair. I'd definitely recommend using these two together.

excellent

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on May 20, 2014

love the smell, feels very natural. tha hair looks great even without conditioner

great smell

Posted by 5253371856210207630 on May 04, 2014

I loved it but I prefer the coconut

So far the best Desert Essence product I have tried

Posted by Flicka on Apr 23, 2014

A very gentle shampoo, lathers nicely and leaves a nice light scent. I have previously used the coconut shampoo by DE and although that one is meant for dry hair I think this one is much gentler. Will definitely buy this again as it does not upset my sensitive scalp.

Amazing

Posted by 4934296011070686093 on Apr 09, 2014

The smell is amazing and clean my hair !

very good

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014

Very good shampoo. Il donne du volume a mes cheveux et j'aime son odeur

The best

Posted by 5502823565653991074 on Mar 27, 2014

By far the best natural shampoo i have ever tried! Hair feel really clean and fresh... And the scent is amazing! I highly recommend this to anyone. Lathers like a regular shampoo but without leaving it with a dried-out feeling! Love this shampoo.

I fall in love whit it! Me enamoró!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

It clean the hair sooo good, smell amazing and i can brush my fine hair with no problem after use it. And my hair is greasy but since i use it i can take 2 or 3 days with the hair like the first day! And this is important to me because i have problems with my skin and i cant take a shower wherever i want. Deja el pelo limpiiiisimo, huele genial y despues puedo cepillar mi pelo sin problema, y eso que lo tengo fino y se enreda mucho. También decir que mi cabello es graso y con este champú, usando muy poca cantidad, consigo tener el pelo limpio como el primer dia tras 2 o 3 días y eso es importante para mi porque tengo problemas de piel y no puedo lavarmelo todo lo que quisiera. Una gozada!

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Do not make a greasy hair.vlean.smell godd