Good for hands and heels

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Nov 17, 2011

This lotion is really rich and I found it a bit too thick to be used on the whole body; it's quite hard to apply on larger areas. Instead, I've been using it as a spot treatment for those extra dry areas, like hands, heels and elbows, as it's really moisturizing and turns even rough, cracked skin nice and soft again. The scent is a bit strange - not bad, but... well, strange, but it fades rather quickly.

Lovely

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

Desert Essence is a brand that I really trust by now. I've tried a lot of their products, and their lotions are one of my favorite products. This one is a slightly thinner formula than the others I have tried by DE, but it still moisturises well and has a nice, not to overwhelming smell of coconut lime/mojito.

nice smell and soft skin

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Sep 24, 2014

Good one. Smell, texture, how it feels on skin. Also didn't spend a lot within one month of use. I think I can recommend it to other people.

Huuuuuuum

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 23, 2014

Oui oui oui et encore oui!!! L'odeur est sublime pour l'ete c'est genial!! Je racheterai

smells like candy...

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Jan 03, 2012

and dosent dry out the skin, just like all the body washes from this brand. I love DE ;) dosent smell as sweet as the normal coconot or tropical one. it has a nice fresh sent! ;)

Smells like coconut and a little little bit like lime

Posted by eva2iHerb on Oct 24, 2011

Sooo...smells good, but it kind a pain to apply. It takes about 5 min. to apply. Moisture is good, but not the best.

pretty nice

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 27, 2011

This smells more of lime than coconut on me, and turns a little bitter on the skin in the beginning. Then it turns into this really soft (sweet) and close to the skin scent... and I mean REALLY close to the skin, because the smell fades so quickly. I wish it didn't!

good

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 28, 2012

smells good, skin feels like velvet. my mom is very picky when it comes to body lotions, and she actually likes this one.

bon produit

Posted by 5500170869965409886 on Dec 11, 2012

bon produit

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Sep 18, 2011

I already knew I liked Desert Essence lotions and this one smells FABULOUS!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »