New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Organics, Hand and Body Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1833000 on Jun 02, 2010

I have been looking for a fragrance free product for a long time so i decided to try this one out. I love using it on my hands but I find it quiet thick to use on my body - i really need to rub it in and it kind of makes my skin a bit sticky so I would only use it at night. But this lotion does moisturise the skin really well although I would have preferred if it was a bit lighter

Moisturizing, non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

Absorbs well, non-greasy and moisturizes. My husband really likes it, as does my mother. I find the natural odor of the ingredients a bit stronger than I like, and won't use it on my face, neck, hands or arms because the scent lingers all day for me.

very good hand cream

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 30, 2008

Really is pure enough for me - I have MCS. Not too greasy, soaks in relatively quickly.

not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jan 24, 2013

Moistures very well and the skin feels soft even the next day. No smell wich is good if you are sensitive to fragrances or just dont want to mix it up with your perfume.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »