body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1833000 on Jun 02, 2010

I have been looking for a fragrance free product for a long time so i decided to try this one out. I love using it on my hands but I find it quiet thick to use on my body - i really need to rub it in and it kind of makes my skin a bit sticky so I would only use it at night. But this lotion does moisturise the skin really well although I would have preferred if it was a bit lighter

Moisturizing, non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

Absorbs well, non-greasy and moisturizes. My husband really likes it, as does my mother. I find the natural odor of the ingredients a bit stronger than I like, and won't use it on my face, neck, hands or arms because the scent lingers all day for me.

very good hand cream

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 30, 2008

Really is pure enough for me - I have MCS. Not too greasy, soaks in relatively quickly.

not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.

Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2417783 on Dec 01, 2010

This is as fragrance free as you can get i think. The lotion is a little bit thick, but thats ok. It is a little bit sticky, but this dont last for long. i like it, and will buy again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2859838 on Sep 15, 2011

Perfect to use if you want a fragansefree lotion

good lotion ...

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Mar 15, 2012

This is a good healtly hand lotion. I just bought it for the first time and it helped my dry hands out a lot this winter. It is a little greasy right after you apply it to your hands so you have to wipe it off your palms but that was really my only complaint. I would buy another tube.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jan 24, 2013

Moistures very well and the skin feels soft even the next day. No smell wich is good if you are sensitive to fragrances or just dont want to mix it up with your perfume.

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Oct 27, 2013

This is probably the best fragrance free body lotion I've come across. It doesn't have that typical dull smell that most fragrance free lotions have, but a rather nice and fresh natural scent. You do have to rub it in for a while, but I think it leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and soft. I use this before going to bed and wake up with a soft, smooth skin. Perfect for the winter.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »