Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.

good

Posted by 5264359760182860145 on Apr 21, 2014

normally I use after shower and feel good and my skin feel smooth . what I like is natural product !! Thank you iherb

good lotion

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014

Very good lotion. Tres bonne crème pour le prix et la quantité

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Oct 27, 2013

This is probably the best fragrance free body lotion I've come across. It doesn't have that typical dull smell that most fragrance free lotions have, but a rather nice and fresh natural scent. You do have to rub it in for a while, but I think it leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and soft. I use this before going to bed and wake up with a soft, smooth skin. Perfect for the winter.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jan 24, 2013

Moistures very well and the skin feels soft even the next day. No smell wich is good if you are sensitive to fragrances or just dont want to mix it up with your perfume.

not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.

good lotion ...

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Mar 15, 2012

This is a good healtly hand lotion. I just bought it for the first time and it helped my dry hands out a lot this winter. It is a little greasy right after you apply it to your hands so you have to wipe it off your palms but that was really my only complaint. I would buy another tube.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2859838 on Sep 15, 2011

Perfect to use if you want a fragansefree lotion

Good

Posted by Reviewer2417783 on Dec 01, 2010

This is as fragrance free as you can get i think. The lotion is a little bit thick, but thats ok. It is a little bit sticky, but this dont last for long. i like it, and will buy again!

Lotion

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 01, 2010

I didn't care for this lotion for one primary reason: the greasy feeling it left on the skin that wouldn't sink in or go away. It's a shame, because I was actually thrilled about the fragrance-free nature as well as healthy ingredients, but one thing I absolutely cannot abide is greasy lotion! I will have to keep searching. In the meantime, I will continue to use Alba Botanica's fragrance-free original emollient body lotion. It is an excellent product; the only complaint at all that I have with it is that it really isn't quite moisturizing ENOUGH, but it DOES sink RIGHT in!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »