Exactly what I was looking for!!

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009

I love this lotion. It is perfectly natural and fragrance free. It's not too thick or too thin. Just right for daily use.

The best body lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer1673033 on Jan 02, 2012

I absolutely love this lotion! It is fragrance free, it is easy to apply, it sinks in quickly and it truly moisturizes my dry skin. This one is a keeper! Great value for money.

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Sep 29, 2008

I "mix" it with the Desert Essence Relaxation Massage Body Oil.

LIKE IT

Posted by Reviewer2018832 on Jan 21, 2009

Nice product and truely fragrance free--no perfumes or herbal scents.

GLUTEN FREE!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 11, 2014

My little one can not use any products with wheat germ oil or oats in them due to his gluten intolerance. This cream is gluten free. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly. It has a light citrusy fragrance which we like as well. Perfect for a cold winter. If you like my review click on eathealthy in blue to read reviews of all the products I have purchased and used from iHerb.

Great!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I've got really dry and sensitive skin, so when I bought this I was hoping for a miracle. I've got red, very dry spots on my arms and didn't think they would be any better with this lotion. But - I was wrong. After two days the spot was almost gone!! it's amazing. I absolutely love this lotion. Perfect for my skin! And that is vegan and free from parabens etc is just perfect! I would recommend this for everyone. Thumbs up!!!!

Fine product.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 26, 2012

I got this lotion for my dad. It moisturizes well and you get a lot for your money. Hand lotion is very important at wintertime, and especially during the cold winters we've got here in Norway.

LOVE this lotion

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

This lotion is of a fairly thick consistency, almost like a cream. It absorbs really fast so you need to apply a small area at a time. All fragrance free products have a smell to it, albeit very faint. This fragrance free smell is very nice! It is very light and fresh with a tinge of a citrus like scent. There is no sticky feeling after application but you can still feel the lotion on you. As it gets fully absorbed, my skin feels softer! Great for humid weather. I strongly recommend this cream. I will try out the other scents. I saw this brand of lotion in my country going for sale at S$23 (US$19)! Get it here!

LOVE!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Jun 28, 2013

I didn't really think I would love it. Really Natural bodylotions tend du be a workout putting on my skin, trying to get it so soak in to the skin. And it did take some time to fade, but the extra labour is SO Worth it! My skin is really hydrated without the greasyness, the look and condition of my dehydrated skin has NEVER been better. Its not totally fragrance free, but the smell is still Nice and descrete, and it fades fast so it doesn't interfere With my perfume.

Quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Aug 14, 2013

I've been looking for an organic fragrance free hand and body lotion and I'm glad I've finally found one. It's quite moisturizing and I'll repurchase.