Quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Aug 14, 2013

I've been looking for an organic fragrance free hand and body lotion and I'm glad I've finally found one. It's quite moisturizing and I'll repurchase.

Great for hands

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Mar 09, 2012

For my body this doesn't give enough moisture (I have dry skin), but for my hands it's great. Unscented and doesn't feel sticky. Mouisturizes well and makes my hands soft.

Great for the summer

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014

This lotion is thick, creamy and moisturizing. It absorbs really fast without sticky feeling. This is great in the summer when you sweat. In the winter my skin needs a more nourishing cream. Great value for the money. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

Fine product.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 26, 2012

I got this lotion for my dad. It moisturizes well and you get a lot for your money. Hand lotion is very important at wintertime, and especially during the cold winters we've got here in Norway.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009

one of the best lotions I have ever used. It absorbs into your skin and is not sticky, and toxin free

good!

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Feb 07, 2012

Really nice lotion that moisturizes your skin really well!

I'm fragrance sensitive and like this product

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Dec 27, 2009

I'm VERY chemically/fragrance sensitive and have a hard time finding something organic, moisturizing and truly fragrance free...but I have in this product. LOVE IT!

body cream

Posted by Reviewer2077124 on Jan 29, 2009

great product - perfect for those harsh new england winters where the skin needs help! thick but not greasy. love it.

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 22, 2009

Very good product! Leaves skin soft and no scent!

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Aug 14, 2012

I have incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes I react to other "fragrance free" products. This lotion, however, is amazing and works very well for me. I love that it is literally fragrance free and I use it almost every day, other at least after every shower.