Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jan 24, 2013

Moistures very well and the skin feels soft even the next day. No smell wich is good if you are sensitive to fragrances or just dont want to mix it up with your perfume.

Fine product.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 26, 2012

I got this lotion for my dad. It moisturizes well and you get a lot for your money. Hand lotion is very important at wintertime, and especially during the cold winters we've got here in Norway.

Great!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I've got really dry and sensitive skin, so when I bought this I was hoping for a miracle. I've got red, very dry spots on my arms and didn't think they would be any better with this lotion. But - I was wrong. After two days the spot was almost gone!! it's amazing. I absolutely love this lotion. Perfect for my skin! And that is vegan and free from parabens etc is just perfect! I would recommend this for everyone. Thumbs up!!!!

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Aug 14, 2012

I have incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes I react to other "fragrance free" products. This lotion, however, is amazing and works very well for me. I love that it is literally fragrance free and I use it almost every day, other at least after every shower.

not quite fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 14, 2012

If you are scent sensitive, you will appreciate that there is no sweet, spicy or flowery odor to this lotion, but you will smell the sum total of the ingredients. Many toxic skin care additives have been eliminated, too. It is thick, creamy and moisturizing.

Great!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

Very moisturizing, pleasant natural scent, I really liked it!

good lotion ...

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Mar 15, 2012

This is a good healtly hand lotion. I just bought it for the first time and it helped my dry hands out a lot this winter. It is a little greasy right after you apply it to your hands so you have to wipe it off your palms but that was really my only complaint. I would buy another tube.

sigh

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

they have reformulated this recently and not a good direction. im reviewing the old formula. it is moisturizing and a little goes a long way. kudos to the original formula.

Great for hands

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Mar 09, 2012

For my body this doesn't give enough moisture (I have dry skin), but for my hands it's great. Unscented and doesn't feel sticky. Mouisturizes well and makes my hands soft.

love