Perfect!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Nov 04, 2013

This is a good body lotion to a good price. I like that it doesn't smell because I've already got a deodorant and a perfume with scent. I have a lot of body lotions with very strong smell and it smells very heavy if I use it on my entire body. I've also mixed a scented body lotion with this so it doesn't smell as heavy. Will definitely buy again!

Great for the summer

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014

This lotion is thick, creamy and moisturizing. It absorbs really fast without sticky feeling. This is great in the summer when you sweat. In the winter my skin needs a more nourishing cream. Great value for the money. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

Just perfect for my dry hands!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 21, 2014

Not too thick or too thin, this light cream sinks in fast leaving silky smooth skin. Not greasy at all. Will purchase again.

lotion

Posted by with-atopiceczema on Oct 25, 2014

This is my favorite body lotion! It's not too light and not too heavy, perfect. It has a slight scent to it even though it's perfume free. I find this scent fresh even though I'm very sensitive to scents and generally I would say I chose not to use products with scents. Whatever the scent in this lotion comes from, it fades away soon.

Great as a thick lotion

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

It is very... emollient I would say, it is not just moisturizing, it has more an emollient effect, that could be necessary when having specific problems, and you really feel the need of something not so light to soften outside layers of your skin. Good quality, incredible ingredients, no smell. Just perfect when have those needs.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment. rebought it.

Give the body smooth

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

The whole family use this and it work good.

The best

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

The best hand cream for me. I will buy this product

Love it

Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Sep 16, 2016

The best body/handlotion i have ever tried! And its not expensive either:)

good lotion

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014

Very good lotion. Tres bonne crème pour le prix et la quantité