Good

Posted by Reviewer2417783 on Dec 01, 2010

This is as fragrance free as you can get i think. The lotion is a little bit thick, but thats ok. It is a little bit sticky, but this dont last for long. i like it, and will buy again!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2106900 on Sep 07, 2010

perfect consistency, leave my skin soft and smooth all day long and doesn't aggravate my allergies with fragrances.

Lotion

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 01, 2010

I didn't care for this lotion for one primary reason: the greasy feeling it left on the skin that wouldn't sink in or go away. It's a shame, because I was actually thrilled about the fragrance-free nature as well as healthy ingredients, but one thing I absolutely cannot abide is greasy lotion! I will have to keep searching. In the meantime, I will continue to use Alba Botanica's fragrance-free original emollient body lotion. It is an excellent product; the only complaint at all that I have with it is that it really isn't quite moisturizing ENOUGH, but it DOES sink RIGHT in!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jul 30, 2010

I use several of Desert Essence's organic lotions and this fragrance-free type is very good. Moisturizes well and no scent at all.

body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1833000 on Jun 02, 2010

I have been looking for a fragrance free product for a long time so i decided to try this one out. I love using it on my hands but I find it quiet thick to use on my body - i really need to rub it in and it kind of makes my skin a bit sticky so I would only use it at night. But this lotion does moisturise the skin really well although I would have preferred if it was a bit lighter

Works good

Posted by Reviewer3042134 on Jun 01, 2010

It moisturized fine and I will probably order again. There is a slight scent not completely unpleasant.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on May 09, 2010

Seems to work very well.

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

Really like this cream. DON"T like the fact that Desert Eseence has NEVER replied to ANY of my 4 requests (by phone and email) for information on a larger size availability.

Like this one

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

It smells "fragrance-free", but its okay. Feels good on my skin, its not sticky. I think I will order it again.

Still has a slight scent

Posted by Reviewer2943589 on Apr 20, 2010

It may be fragrance free, but it still does have a slight scent from the individual components. Still a lot better for my allergies than the scented lotions.