LOVE!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Jun 28, 2013

I didn't really think I would love it. Really Natural bodylotions tend du be a workout putting on my skin, trying to get it so soak in to the skin. And it did take some time to fade, but the extra labour is SO Worth it! My skin is really hydrated without the greasyness, the look and condition of my dehydrated skin has NEVER been better. Its not totally fragrance free, but the smell is still Nice and descrete, and it fades fast so it doesn't interfere With my perfume.

Quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Aug 14, 2013

I've been looking for an organic fragrance free hand and body lotion and I'm glad I've finally found one. It's quite moisturizing and I'll repurchase.

Great quality for the price

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013

Excellent product. Good value. Few ingredients and so less nasties that cause health problems.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment. rebought it.

Give the body smooth

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

The whole family use this and it work good.

The best

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

The best hand cream for me. I will buy this product

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Oct 27, 2013

This is probably the best fragrance free body lotion I've come across. It doesn't have that typical dull smell that most fragrance free lotions have, but a rather nice and fresh natural scent. You do have to rub it in for a while, but I think it leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and soft. I use this before going to bed and wake up with a soft, smooth skin. Perfect for the winter.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jan 24, 2013

Moistures very well and the skin feels soft even the next day. No smell wich is good if you are sensitive to fragrances or just dont want to mix it up with your perfume.

Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.

good lotion

Posted by 4693063621898994516 on Mar 31, 2014

Very good lotion. Tres bonne crème pour le prix et la quantité