10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Organics, Lip Tint, Italian Red Grape, .35 fl oz (10.35 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Long lasting shine that makes the men come running

Posted by Reviewer2131515 on Feb 07, 2010

I wasn't sure about this lip stuff, but I figured that since I liked all the other Desert Essence Organics line that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. The flavor is pleasantly mellow. Having used the grape shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, I expected a stronger smell and flavor - I was worried it might be overwhelming to have that much smell right under my nose, but it is pretty light. The best part is that this gloss gives a shine without stickiness and it lasts for hours. The whole time it's on my lips feel alive and tingly.

Nice Shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010

These products have a nice tint and shimmer when applied. I found that they tend to separate into the color portion and the gel portion so you need to massage the tube to mix it back together.

Buttery soft

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010

I really like this. It may not be my first choice if I'm going out dancing as it doesn't have the staying power that I'd prefer. However, this 'lip tint' is a lovely color/tint, it makes my lips very soft and supple, and the price is unbeatable. I use this around the house mostly, and just before bed. I will be buying more to give as stocking stuffers. ;)

Great new product!

Posted by Reviewer2977249 on May 03, 2010

I was looking for an organic no soy lipstick and found this lip-tint. I love it! Although I was looking for a lipstick, I find that this meets my needs. It keeps my lips moist without cracking and there is a little color to the tint. The tint lasts a long time without re-application. There is a slight grape taste which is very pleasant and not bothersome at all. I really like this product and highly recommend!

Very Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

Not as moisturizing as Deep Steep Moisturizing sticks, but prevents drying nicely. Pleasant flavor; subtle color; good lasting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »