Long lasting shine that makes the men come running

Posted by Reviewer2131515 on Feb 07, 2010

I wasn't sure about this lip stuff, but I figured that since I liked all the other Desert Essence Organics line that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. The flavor is pleasantly mellow. Having used the grape shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, I expected a stronger smell and flavor - I was worried it might be overwhelming to have that much smell right under my nose, but it is pretty light. The best part is that this gloss gives a shine without stickiness and it lasts for hours. The whole time it's on my lips feel alive and tingly.

Nice Shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010

These products have a nice tint and shimmer when applied. I found that they tend to separate into the color portion and the gel portion so you need to massage the tube to mix it back together.

ewwww

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

My boyfriend loves grape so i bought this thinking he would enjoy kissing it off me. But i never even gave it a try with him. The taste was sweet with a bad after taste but not particuarly grape in flavour and the scent didn't exactly scream grape either. not very pigmented. and I did squeeze it around in the tube to mix it because i read the reviews saying it was important to do so. Also the texture wasnt smooth sticky and slightly grainy.

Buttery soft

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010

I really like this. It may not be my first choice if I'm going out dancing as it doesn't have the staying power that I'd prefer. However, this 'lip tint' is a lovely color/tint, it makes my lips very soft and supple, and the price is unbeatable. I use this around the house mostly, and just before bed. I will be buying more to give as stocking stuffers. ;)

Great new product!

Posted by Reviewer2977249 on May 03, 2010

I was looking for an organic no soy lipstick and found this lip-tint. I love it! Although I was looking for a lipstick, I find that this meets my needs. It keeps my lips moist without cracking and there is a little color to the tint. The tint lasts a long time without re-application. There is a slight grape taste which is very pleasant and not bothersome at all. I really like this product and highly recommend!

Very Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

Not as moisturizing as Deep Steep Moisturizing sticks, but prevents drying nicely. Pleasant flavor; subtle color; good lasting.

Magnífico (pero no da color)

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 30, 2010

Deja los labios suaves, brillantes nada pegajosos y con gusto suave a menta. Muy recomendable como gloss natural/orgánico (¡¡al fin he encontrado uno!!) El unico "pero": que ponga que es "tinted" cuando no da nada de color, por eso le quito una estrellita ¡pero yo lo volveré a comprar!

Desert Essence Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer2880019 on May 25, 2011

Color is invisible. I wish that it had colour. But good moisturing the lips. Smell also good.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 04, 2011

It has a nice gloss to it and smell, but it doesn't say on for very long and there isn't much of a tint to it.

sim

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on May 08, 2012

esse e. é menos brilhoso e gruda menos o cabelo na boca

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »