Red Rasberry

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 26, 2014

A very nice shampoo (but I still prefer Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo).

Good Product !!!

Posted by 5174688698248693821 on Dec 15, 2015

We love this shampoo because it makes my hair healthy and brilliantly :) I recommended it

Good shampoo

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I like this shampoo

Nice smell

Posted by 5519875339405224411 on Jul 14, 2016

This shampoo was good, cleaned my hair very good and has a nice smell. The only problem (and maybe was just this one bottle) is that is was very hard to get it out of the bottle.

It's really ok

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

shampoo is pretty good. It smells like fresh raspberries, money very well. Hair arranged flawlessly. Large package for a reasonable price...

Smells great

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014

I love the smell of this and it cleans my hair well. Only negative would be that the spout is tiny so takes ages to get enough out for my long hair.

Un bon basique à toujours avoir sous la main

Posted by LunaticQueen on Mar 11, 2014

Bon produit, bonne compo, simple mais efficace.

Nice effet & smells GOOD

Posted by 5584740402143519685 on Apr 02, 2014

I like what it does to my hair : they get clean & pretty soft (which usually they never are...). Also it smells GOOD ! And the smell stays a few days on my hair :)

Very good!

Posted by 5750915622036570146 on May 05, 2014

It smells good, has a good composition that is not bad for my hair and make my hair look nice. The only thing is that the smell doesn't really last, it's a pity but other than that, a very good shampoo without nasty products (hard to find!). Will reorder it! Produit qui sent bon, qui a une bonne composition et qui rend mes cheveux beaux. La seule petite chose est que l'odeur ne dure pas beaucoup. En bref, enfin un shampoing sans mauvais produits efficace et peu couteux! Je le rachèterai.

Shampooing qui fait briller les cheveux

Posted by eithlenn on May 12, 2014

c'est la troisième fois que j'achète ce shampooing donc on peut dire que oui, j'en suis satisfaite !