Desert Essence, Red Raspberry Shampoo

Posted by 5359838619622985118 on May 14, 2013

This stuff is super great! It lathers really well, and a little bit goes a long way! It rinses out really nice and doesn't leave your hair coated with product. You have to lather it a little bit in your hands before going to your hair. You hair is left feeling clean and not weighed down with buildup. It has increased my hair strength, shine, and even helped repair/slow down my split ends. My hair is also not frizzy as it used to be. This works so much better than the "fancy salon brands". I have really thick, super straight hair that sometimes gets a little frizzy. I live in a dry/desert area in the mountains so I need a good shampoo/conditioner to battle the dry wind. I would definitely recommend this to you!

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Smells beautifully, and does wonders for my hair. Will buy again!

Beautiful

Posted by 4872438396297522186 on Oct 22, 2013

Same thing...

I loved it!

Posted by 4757942124243572011 on Nov 05, 2013

The best shampoo !I loved the smell ,although a bit artificial .It foams and cleans very well!

Me gusta mucho

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013

Como todos los de esta marca, me encanta! no sólo su olor, sino sobretodo como me deja el pelo.

Desert Essence, Organics , Red Rasberry Shampoo , 8 fl oz (237ml)

Posted by Finland- on Mar 29, 2016

Ihana shampoo vaaleille hiuksille.

Good Product !!!

Posted by 5174688698248693821 on Dec 15, 2015

We love this shampoo because it makes my hair healthy and brilliantly :) I recommended it

Red Rasberry

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 26, 2014

A very nice shampoo (but I still prefer Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo).

OK

Posted by 5497234510368197100 on Dec 15, 2014

I like it but the one with coconut is much better. Great smell!

Dried my hair out

Posted by 4717978011580640411 on Apr 27, 2014

Did not like this shampoo at all. The scent is overly sweet and artificial. It did clean my hair relatively ok, but it dried it out like crazy. It became coare and tangled and just very nasty looking. If you are on the hunt for volume, this certainly is a volumizing shampoo, but only because it dries the heck out of my hair. After using this, I would get clumps of tangles which were really hard to smooth out. And my hair isn't even prone to tangles in general. Run and do not look back.